The reason CD is hard for me...

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
With the cambridge diet, if you fall of the wagon you have undone days of work. Not only are you usually knocked out of ketosis, but your state of mind changes. You feel dissapointed, let down by yourself, and you feel weak.

If, for instance, you are on WW and you slip up, you can fix some of the damge by clawing back some points or adding points by exercise. I'm not trying to belittle anyone on WW or SW or such, I'm just getting my thoughts down :)

Does this make sense to anyone?

Why is CD hard for you?

With the cambridge diet, if you fall of the wagon you have undone days of work. Not only are you usually knocked out of ketosis, but your state of mind changes. You feel dissapointed, let down by yourself, and you feel weak.

Hiya Leah! Long time no speakies!

Yep, this makes sense to me, but can you look at this logically. On WW or SW, you would claw back your calories by way of syns/points. By getting back on the wagon, you claw you way back much the same. No sure that makes sense...Um
thinkwrite.gif

Try again KD

you are still taking in less calories when you 'claw' back. All in the nutter innit.

Instead of feeling weak, why not feel strong and proud of yourself for the good days? Besides, you'll find it much easier if you just think "interesting...wonder why I did that", think of an alternative for next time...then move on.

Every moment of the day is a chance to do it right. You're strong for that moment. So switch the thinking :D

Mucho love mate.

OH MY GAWD!!!

Wondering if you were avoiding me!!! Get over to my diary asap or next time I shall abandon you in a dodgy car park.

Love you to bitses xxx

There again, if you would prefer to think that you can't claw back, you have no other option but to stay on the wagon :D

I'm firmly strapped to the wagon....

wheel xxx

Well if we are going to enter into a philosophical discussion.....! The reasons you give for it being hard are exactly the reasons I think of it as easy... with WW or SW it is easier to get it wrong, to make mistakes, to miscalculate... CD, take the packs, drink the water and nowt can go wrong ;):D

OH MY GAWD!!!

Wondering if you were avoiding me!!! Get over to my diary asap or next time I shall abandon you in a dodgy car park.

Love you to bitses xxx

:8855::8855: Just been over to your diary. Didn't see this message though (slow internet connect atm:mad:) Just found my way to your diary all on my own. Proud of me?

Well if we are going to enter into a philosophical discussion.....! The reasons you give for it being hard are exactly the reasons I think of it as easy... with WW or SW it is easier to get it wrong, to make mistakes, to miscalculate... CD, take the packs, drink the water and nowt can go wrong ;):D

LOL. This thread doesn't stand a chance with us two on it P :D

No G, what I meant was.....there's no relaxing on SS is there?

This diet is mega easy, it's hard on the brain :)

My brain is fluffy and likes pigs

I have to admit thats part of the reason I like WW. If I do go over one day I know my week isnt ruined I can sort it ;)

Hats off to anyone who can do CD :)

hehe, I knew you'd pop in sandiferous xx

Hiya Leah! Long time no speakies!

Yep, this makes sense to me, but can you look at this logically. On WW or SW, you would claw back your calories by way of syns/points. By getting back on the wagon, you claw you way back much the same. No sure that makes sense...Um
thinkwrite.gif

Try again KD

you are still taking in less calories when you 'claw' back. All in the nutter innit.

Instead of feeling weak, why not feel strong and proud of yourself for the good days? Besides, you'll find it much easier if you just think "interesting...wonder why I did that", think of an alternative for next time...then move on.

Every moment of the day is a chance to do it right. You're strong for that moment. So switch the thinking :D

Mucho love mate.

As ever....wise ,wise and thought provoking words!!!..xx ;):D

This diet is mega easy, it's hard on the brain :)

My brain is fluffy and likes pigs

Oh yes I'm all for fluffy brains with ickle pink piggylets in them :D

Oh the GANG is here!!! Where are the rest of the motley cru?

I need to go to bed but I wanna watch Half ton son.

Oh yes I'm all for fluffy brains with ickle pink piggylets in them :D

Oh Lordy....the madness is setting in....lol...:8855::8855::8855:

Does/did anyone have strange dreams on CD? (Sorry to waver of topic a bit here BG:p)

I dreamt last night that I was sat in my car at the traffic lights on red and I had a great big piece of roast beef(sorry:eek:) on a chopping board on my lap and I was trying to cut a slice of it...lol:confused::eek:

What?? No relaxing?? No cooking to do, no washing up, and she's complaining she now can't relax? :D

And anyway, there are safety nets if you want to do that sort of relaxing with the other plans.

But....you wanna do SS because of the fab results. You don't want to do tother plans, or tother diets because they aren't quick enough for you.

Fab choice. Relax and enjoy ;)

Does/did anyone have strange dreams on CD?

I dreamt last night that I was sat in my car at the traffic lights on red and I had a great big piece of roast beef(sorry:eek:) on a chopping board on my lap and I was trying to cut a slice of it...lol:confused::eek:

LOL.

I had an crazy dream on CD (well a few crazy dreams :D) but this one involved DQ.

I dreamt she was my CDC, and she had been told by Cambridge that I wasn't eating enough. She was instructed to bring me a cooked breakfast.

DQ was so mad, she posted it through the letter box:8855:

I'll never forget that dream :D

LOL.

I had an crazy dream on CD (well a few crazy dreams :D) but this one involved DQ.

I dreamt she was my CDC, and she had been told by Cambridge that I wasn't eating enough. She was instructed to bring me a cooked breakfast.

DQ was so mad, she posted it through the letter box:8855:

I'll never forget that dream :D

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Back