The ressurection! fresh start!

Hi everyone, well me and my partner didnt think i would be able to afford it in january due to bills ect, so I stopped doing it to save my packs.

Well that isn't the case so im sorry I hid away but back on it today with gusto!!! :) 1 bar and a shake down so far today. dont think i have gained much in the weeks i have been non dieting but we shall see on weds when i WI! order my next months supply but just shakes this time as although i do like thew soups and bars sometimes i just dont fancy them! should arrive tomorrow!

Just been asked to be a bridesmaid in august so really need to to do this! how have you all been my lovelies? hope you all had a lovely xmas and new year!

yay welcome back. i was a bridesmaid last year and a 'fat' one at that lol.
come on girly,,, you can do this :D

thanks darl, this wedding has put me off the idea of trying for a baby for quite a while!

excuse the rudeness but we can bonk after im bridesmaid lol.

I've never been asked before so it may only be my one chance to be one! lol

lol a bridesmaid, birthing partner, godmum all in one year!!! think 2012 will be my year for my own bundle of joy :)

xxx

So dirst day back on exante and going well! 2 packs down 1 bar and 1 shake, got a full set of shakes coming tomorrow.

I do like the soups and the bars but i look forward to the shakes alot more!

over 3.5 litres drunk today ( water boosts my weightloss) but been peeing like there is no tomorrow!!!

hopefull have a honk today!!!

will check for ketosis tomorrow!!

good luck everyone!!

Was a honk for yesterday!

But i've woken up today with rotten egg burps that means my stomach ulcer is playing up again! I feel a bit sick and bit horrible today!

Im gonna have a black coffee in a bit hopefully that will settle my tummy!!

xxxx

well done for honking. hope your ulcer settles. i get bad heartburn for about 6 days when i restart on exante but i find hot vanilla coffee helps me :)

well done for honking. hope your ulcer settles. i get bad heartburn for about 6 days when i restart on exante but i find hot vanilla coffee helps me :)

thanks hun! i found that anything milky in coffee or tea gives me heartburn, not sure why! cos i can drink pints of the stuff black!

but im sure it will get better over today!

got another horrible side effect of exante, so if im not burping im on the loo! yay! i love exante lol!

ha ha, im the other way round and struggle to go to the toilet! :(

aww! i hate when i cant! id rather be stuck to the loo than not go!

lol i find with exante i either go lots of not at all lol hopefully the table will turn a bit and we can both go less/go more!

no packs yet but 750ml of weater in coffees and im feeling better Wi and im 20st 1lb so i put on about 2.5 over 5 weeks which considering i wasnt watching what i was eating is pretty good i think!

more water!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just had my strawberry shake with hundreds of sweetner in!! i love my sweetners i love my exante and im gonna love my size soon!

argh carb headache! deffo know im close to ketosis now, but i never suffered with carb headaches last time i did it! oh well might go off to bed in a bit! see if that helps!

Last edited:
i tested for ketosis before my carb head ache ( im terrible before i get into it lol i test every pee!) now i jsut tested again and im in it now yay!!

isnt that weird an hour ago not in it now am in it!!!

was so chuffed! now im bloody freezing!! i do love but hate ketosis at the same time lol!!

Such a good feeling when you are in it tho!! And you just know your burning fat!

Welcome back hun and what fantastic reasons to stick to it and make yourself the hot bridesmaid that everyone wants to 'bonk' ha ha!!
I have heard a lot of people say the first time doing a VLCD they get a ketosis high and no side effects but when doing it again feel the headaches and things so don't worry it's perfectly normal and just think after another couple of days you'll be on top of the world and already a good few lbs down!
Good luck.
XXX

Back