The Road from Chunky to Funky

My little ramble yesterday kind of took me by surprise. I just think sometimes i get so fed up and frustrated when i think that i used to be thinner and happier and i threw it all away. I also get frustratred when i think if id just stuck with sw after xmas i couldve been a stone lighter by now. My problem is impatience and unrealistic expectations. Ive given up diets in the past cos ive not lost two pounds a week every week. Which is ridiculous. When i did ww i lost on average 1.5 pounds a week but i gave myself all the time i needed and didnt put pressure on myself to lose a certain amount every week. I guess all i can do is stick to the plan, walk everyday and my body will do what it wants in terms of how many pounds it loses.

Just wrote out todays food and pressed back on my phone doh! Cant be bothered retyping it all now. Its been a good day 14 syns and got left overs for my lunch tomorrow. Not looking forwards to being back at work!!!

Hello Funky Munky! I like spying on your diary :p hope you get a good result when you weigh in, take measurements too as sometimes the inches drop even when the pounds don't, and it's a nice feeling :) x

Hello Funky Munky! I like spying on your diary :p hope you get a good result when you weigh in, take measurements too as sometimes the inches drop even when the pounds don't, and it's a nice feeling :) x

Thanks for stopping by! Feels like I haven't been on here in ages!

Well when I weighed in this week I was 11st 1 which I was quite impressed with. Am not sure what my weigh in result will be next week though. :(

Its been a pretty rubbish week. I've been back at work, starting at 11am and not getting home until 9pm everynight! In the morning I've been busy getting everything organised for work, then its been mad busy at work. I think when I was on my hols I managed to forget just how stressful my job can be sometimes! SW kind of went out the window as the week went on. I've learnt my lession though. I wasn't organised enough and didn't take in enough food to keep me going through my shift, so I turned to the crap that was available in the office. Note to self - Mug shots are not a substantial meal! I also think I eat when I'm stressed, which isn't very good in my job. So I'm working on ways I can manage that. Like not expecting so much of myself all the time. I don't get paid to do three people's jobs, so why do I think I can do the work of three people? So for all I had a rubbish week, at least I feel I can take something away from it.

The last two days I've felt absolutely awful and have had a really bad stomach. Not sure if it's been the stress (I have a very sensitive stomach) or if I've caught a bug. All I've eaten in the last two days is toast and plain pop corn (for some reason it was the only thing I had an appetite for :confused:). I'm hoping that whatever it is I'm back to normal soon and get back to eating the SW way.

Hope everyone is well ;)

Oh, have also finally been able to add an avatar piccie. This is actually what I look like right now (and most times I'm on here), in my dressing gown with a brew in hand!

Ok no more mucking about now. My appetite is back with a vengence judging by all the crap i ate last night. So im back on sw proper today. Its nearly six months to the day till i go on my hols which is more than enough time to lose what i want to if i stick to it and lose a pound a week. Its two weeks until the royal wedding wknd which is my birthday so i know i will be off plan that wknd. Im not going to weigh myself until thursday 28th and will try to lose as much as i can in that time. This week i was 11st 1 but i have been sick and off plan since then so god knows what my weight will be now. I will be happy to be under 11st by my birthday and then i will have 24 weeks to lose til my hols. Ideally id love to be nine stone but id be happy with anything around 9st 5 or under. I think thats enough to be a size 10 at my size. So thats 24 weeks to lose around a stone and a half. This is more than possible. I can and will do this. I just need to stick to plan.

Not sure if ill do green or ee today. For brekkie i had 1oz porridge with skimmed milk and two teaspoons sugar along with a fruit salad. So ive had a hea and heab as well as two syns. It all depends on where i am at lunch time and what i have. But im feeling really positve again now. Its good to know i can get to where i want to be in time for my hols if i stick to it and shift a pound a week!!

Food today is as follows:
brekkie - 1oz porridge 350ml skimmed milk two tspoons sugar fruit sald (hea/b 2 syns)
lunch - fat free super noodles fruit salad
Tea - pasta with passatta onions and garlic and cooked veggies
Coffe with left over milk and two sugars (2 syns)
Asdas own knock off bounty (6 syns)

It turned out green after all. I still have another hex a and b if i get peckish later. Today ive been walking round the walls in town for an hour and a half which is all good exercise. Went to see new scream film which was pants. Am now just getting comfy on the sofa to watch a dvd with oh. All in all its been a good day.

Ended up having a bowl of porridge last night before bed so thats another hea and b along with two syns onto yesterday. I think without being able to look at yesterdays post thats a total of 14 syns.

Loving your diary. Didnt realise you could do a regular diary on here.
Ur helping me to get motivated!
Ty
x

Todays food Green day-
Brekkie- porridge milk and sugar
Coffee with milk and sugar
Fruit salad
Hea/b 4syns

Lunch- fat free super noodles
Fruit salad

Tea- 4oz chicken breast heb
Mashed potato
Marrow fat peas
Gravy 3 syns

Snacks- two slices medium white bread 8 syns
Dairlyea original hea
Lots of no added sugar squash

Its been a bif of groundhog today with my meals. I really need to do a food shop! Its been such a chilled out lazy day. Am currently nodding off watching booooorrrrriiiinnnngggg liverpool game! Have managed to convince my oh to try some different green recipies so hopefully he will like them adding some variety to my diet. Oh is so fussy which makes eating healthy hard sometimes. Why is no one fussy the other way? Why is everyone whose fussy the sort of person who wont eat veg? Are there fussy people out there who wont eat rubbish junk food cos it looks and smells horrid? I dunno.

Ive done an hours walking as well today. So all in all a good day. Hope everyone has had a nice wknd xx

So far today has been very off plan ive had white bread cake and sandwiches for lunch. Doh!! I blame being poorly organised this morning. Am hoping to salvage today!!

Saddle Bags said:
STEP AWAY FROM THE CAKE! :D

Don't despair, tomorrow is another day and you can start again.

xxx

Thanks for the advice saddle bags unfortunately it fell on deaf ears as im just having pizza for tea:-C. I know whats gone wrong today. Its been pay day and ive had hardly any healthy stuff in so ive kind of seen today as treat day. Im not going to beat myself up about it cos i used to do that all the time and it gets me no where! Were off to asda after tea so i can get stocked up on plenty healthy on plan foods and have a good run until my birthday.

Ok am all set for tomorrow. Have made myself a cous cous salad for lunch and have a fruit salad to snack on. Am thinking eggs and ryvita for brekkie and maybe egg chips and beans for tea. Might even check my syns for sausages or fish fingers. Mmmmmmm. Its and early start for me tomorrow so am curious to see how i manage.

Thanks 10st10.

Its been a good start today. Two boiled eggs, four ryvita and dairylea for brekkie. Ive just polished off my massive fruit salad. It probably seems ive eaten loads but ive been up since 4am!!!! Its not too stressful today either so all good.

Doesn't sound loads at all and it's all good stuff too :) Glad to see you've put a couple bad days behind you and moved on. You'll be back on track come WI!

Back