The scales dont lie!!!! or do they ?????

chocaslim

adores posting
hi everyone, had a very bad weight in tonight but i wasnt the only one about 15 weighted in before me today and there was uproar everyone had gained, some gains were 4.5lbs others a bit less mine was 2.5lbs (not sad though abit annoyed at the waste of money) even the lady weighing us got upset saying it might be the scales so people started to go home as the news was making its way down the que others demanded refunds i left as i had family round. Has anyone else had a simular inccident.
Thank you.x

(mums just joined ww as sw is not in her area she wants me to do pro points for a week to support her so il be flitting between the two sites for a week feels like im losing alot of friends but il be back i love sw.)

It did happen at my class there was a right hoo-harrr!

We had one week where everyone lost loads (!!)
The next week a temp consultant came with her scales - everyone gained.
Then C came back - everyone lost again!

Its a pain in the neck, but unless you can prove its the scales and not everyone having a bad week its hard to take it further i am sorry to say.

Keep smiling and keep going - you wont continue to gain! :D xxx

Happened in my group a few weeks ago. Scales were a few pounds lower in the morning groups and by the evening groups they were reading 1.5 stones lower!! Luckily our poor C was able to borrow scales off another C in the area for the evening groups and had a new pair the next week along with a manual pair in case people didn't believe them. If you think the scales are wrong as your C if they can bring a pair of manual SW scales as well so weights can be compared.

Back