the scales lie!! well i hope

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by franbella21, 28 February 2010 Social URL.

1. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    :wave_cry: i had my first wi on thurs but got on scales today for sneaky peek and looks like ive put on????? surely not? im becoming increasingly obsessed with weighing myself i know its not good. time to hide the scales maybe? x:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    dont worry about it the scales do such odd things mine say different every hr of every day so i try not to flap about it now like i have in the past & just focus on what the cdc scales say at weigh in! Still cant stop weighing at home tho its a habit!!

4. maggief2

maggief2 Loves To Chat

Start Weight:
    17st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    aww hun dont worry the scales change all the time i can weigh in at morning and by night be 8lbs more on the ss plan and not cheating as jml said take what your cdc's scales say as your body goes up and down all the time.

5. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Just take the weigh in with CDC once a week.
    I weigh in every day as I am charting how my body fluctuates & some weeks I don't change for the whole week on SS until weigh day.

6. Aseyan

Aseyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I remember one day I had 2 liters of sparkling water w/ citric acid (before I knew the effect) and I retained 8 lb of water the next day. I've actually gotten to the point where I quite like weighing myself daily. Since I'm SS+ it helps me determine if I consumed too much carbonation or sodium the day prior. That way I can make changes to my diet accordingly. For example, I had a salty meat on Friday, retained 3 lb on Saturday, got back on track yesterday and dropped the 3lb of water weight today.

But everyone is different, some folks get really upset if they see them go back up.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.