the scales lie!! well i hope

franbella21

minimims stalker
:wave_cry: i had my first wi on thurs but got on scales today for sneaky peek and looks like ive put on????? surely not? im becoming increasingly obsessed with weighing myself i know its not good. time to hide the scales maybe? x:confused:

dont worry about it the scales do such odd things mine say different every hr of every day so i try not to flap about it now like i have in the past & just focus on what the cdc scales say at weigh in! Still cant stop weighing at home tho its a habit!!

aww hun dont worry the scales change all the time i can weigh in at morning and by night be 8lbs more on the ss plan and not cheating as jml said take what your cdc's scales say as your body goes up and down all the time.

Just take the weigh in with CDC once a week.
I weigh in every day as I am charting how my body fluctuates & some weeks I don't change for the whole week on SS until weigh day.

I remember one day I had 2 liters of sparkling water w/ citric acid (before I knew the effect) and I retained 8 lb of water the next day. I've actually gotten to the point where I quite like weighing myself daily. Since I'm SS+ it helps me determine if I consumed too much carbonation or sodium the day prior. That way I can make changes to my diet accordingly. For example, I had a salty meat on Friday, retained 3 lb on Saturday, got back on track yesterday and dropped the 3lb of water weight today.

But everyone is different, some folks get really upset if they see them go back up.

Back