ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

Is that Legs Bums Tums? I'm such a class novice lol. My mum swears by Zumba, says she's never sweated so much in her life lol x

Yeah for an hour, depends if I'm up on time haha! Yesss Zumba is the best, it's so much fun x

Yeah for an hour, depends if I'm up on time haha! Yesss Zumba is the best, it's so much fun x

What time is LBT? I've forgotten what a lie in is! X

I don't know if its something you want to try but a cigarette will probably get you going as it relaxes your digestive muscles xx

What time is LBT? I've forgotten what a lie in is! X

It's half 12 but I get up late in the summer haha! I know it's not early but it is for me ;) x

I don't know if its something you want to try but a cigarette will probably get you going as it relaxes your digestive muscles xx

Does it really?? I don't want to try, I used to smoke when I was 18/19 but managed to stop completely xx

Also pineapple and oranges give teddy poosplosions so that might help lol!

Hahah really? I've been eating quite a lot of pineapple but might give oranges a go, I was going to have juice but we only have the one with bits which I can't stand! x

Keep us posted on poo-gate! I remember when everyone waited 10 days for me on here lol x

I'm now having warm water as I just read that helps and my sister has gone round to get me some Activia yogurts. I'll have one of those with some raspberries and see if that helps at all! This is so painful it's horrid!

I'm now having warm water as I just read that helps and my sister has gone round to get me some Activia yogurts. I'll have one of those with some raspberries and see if that helps at all! This is so painful it's horrid!

Fingers Crossed! One of my Friends swears by warm water and linseeds on her cereal! X

Morning! Finally been to the loo :) yaaay. Going to keep having shredded wheat for breakfasts, that seemed to help today.

46pp, 20 weeklies remaining
Breakfast: 57g mini shredded wheat (5), 1 tsp sugar (1),300ml skimmed milk (3)
Lunch: ham (3) in a WW wrap (3) with 250ml pineapple, coconut and banana smoothie (5)
Snacks: raspberry ripple cake slice x 4 (13), Mr Freeze tropical ice lolly (0) WW wrap x 2 (5) ham (0 - counted above)
Dinner: Birds Eye garlic and herb chicken (6), half a red pepper, sweet potato fries (1) and a tsp oil (1)

STARVING today?! What is going on :(

Last edited:
The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic - Final Round

Whoopwhoop on the poo situation it's a horrible feeling and I'm glad you have gotten rid of it
Yea sure see how you feel later you might be up for it! I hope my classes are on tonight cuz Mondays are my "last chance workout" sessions in the gym as I wi tomorrow so il cry if they are cancelled

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Whoopwhoop on the poo situation it's a horrible feeling and I'm glad you have gotten rid of it
Yea sure see how you feel later you might be up for it! I hope my classes are on tonight cuz Mondays are my "last chance workout" sessions in the gym as I wi tomorrow so il cry if they are cancelled

Are they cancelled often hun? Hope you can go :)

Ugh been so nibbly and hungry today! I have 8PP left for dinner, that's not enough to feed a cat! :(

The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic - Final Round

No they aren't normally cancelled but they have been recently cuz of the good weather and no ones turning up for classes it's pants really
3pp left of your dins mmmmmm why don't you have a zero point curry with loads of veg and 150g of baby potatoes

No they aren't normally cancelled but they have been recently cuz of the good weather and no ones turning up for classes it's pants really
3pp left of your dins mmmmmm why don't you have a zero point curry with loads of veg and 150g of baby potatoes

Did they cancel them? Is there a recipe for a zero point curry, I would love that! I've managed to give myself an 8pp dinner but I will probably get peckish later :(

Gone into my weeklies. Note to self - don't use 5pp on a smoothie at lunch! I am SO hungry today :/

Last edited:
I am RAVENOUS! I can't stop eating! Weeklies are disappearing :( send help!

How many weeklies did you use? well its your totm so i dont blame ya it does crazy things to your body. i do be starving aswell when its that time. Yea just a little bit of curry powder, tin tomato and chilli flakes, onions, corriander and then whatever veg ya fancy.
well did ya go to the 30min spin class after?

How many weeklies did you use? well its your totm so i dont blame ya it does crazy things to your body. i do be starving aswell when its that time. Yea just a little bit of curry powder, tin tomato and chilli flakes, onions, corriander and then whatever veg ya fancy.
well did ya go to the 30min spin class after?

Nope not my TOTM haha think you're thinking of Kelly! I'm just starving today idk why? No I didn't in the end, it's 32/33c here and I couldn't bear the thought of it. Am planning to make some 0pp soup for lunches until Friday plus do Zumba and spin tomorrow. I still have 20 weeklies left but I've not eaten this many before!

Back