ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic - Final Round

Oh right lol soz it's hard to keep up hahaha well clearly your body needs it so listen to it!!!!!! I have no weeklies left oh dear

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh right lol soz it's hard to keep up hahaha well clearly your body needs it so listen to it!!!!!! I have no weeklies left oh dear

Yeah I was waiting to see if it was just me being greedy but I was really hungry. Oh well, zumba and gym tomorrow to make up for it :) ahh no when's your weigh in?

My wi is today at 6.30 not looking forward to it at all at all!!! Hope ya enjoy your classes. I went to Zumba before but it wasn't my cup of tea even tho I love aerobics and stuff. Maybe il give it another try. I'm off to fightclub now in a mo! With wi today I want to be able to say iv tried my best

It's Tuesday and I've stayed the same weight :( urghhh. Going to cut down on carbs until Friday weigh in, make some 0pp soup and go to the gym 2/3 times before weigh in. I only seem to lose weight when I'm under my points but eat more fruit/veg so might have to do that :/

27/27pp, not using weeklies again
Breakfast: Strawberry activia snackpot (3), coffee (0)
Lunch: 2 wholemeal rolls (9) with ham (1)
Dinner: 57g Shredded Wheat minis (5) milk (1) sugar (1)
Snack: Orange Club bar (3) Sainsbury's BGTY chocolate muffin dessert (4)

I'm so annoyed at staying the same I can't find motivation for the gym. Will probably do my 5km walk and some blogilates later but I'm really not in the mood atm. :(

Last edited:

Don't be mad at yourself I know it's very disheartening but you have been found brilliant and at least you didn't gain. Think about why you joined ww in the first place. Tomorrow is the start of a new week so go into it positively and maybe set yourself a goal like earning a certain amount of ap or by doing a lil extra in the gym etc

Hey Sweetie :) I'm so glad that Poogate has been sorted ;-) You sounded a little bit down in your messages which I've just caught up on, the Weeklies are there to be used and I know u prefer not to use them but also listen to your body. How Are u doing tonight? X

Hey Sweetie :) I'm so glad that Poogate has been sorted ;-) You sounded a little bit down in your messages which I've just caught up on, the Weeklies are there to be used and I know u prefer not to use them but also listen to your body. How Are u doing tonight? X

Hey hun, yeah I'm not very happy today. Just having one of those days I think. I have until Friday still before I weigh in but I'm not very hopeful now. I feel like having a massive binge but I know that won't help at all. Just disappointed because WW is so slow for me this time, the first time I did it I lost 2.5lbs every week without fail. Looks like I will maintain or lose half a lb/lb this week which I'm not very happy with.

Will get round to reading everyone's diaries later, feel a bit down in the dumps atm so not really in the mood! Sorry ladies. I know I'm being silly, I'm just impatient. x

Hey hun, yeah I'm not very happy today. Just having one of those days I think. I have until Friday still before I weigh in but I'm not very hopeful now. I feel like having a massive binge but I know that won't help at all. Just disappointed because WW is so slow for me this time, the first time I did it I lost 2.5lbs every week without fail. Looks like I will maintain or lose half a lb/lb this week which I'm not very happy with.

Will get round to reading everyone's diaries later, feel a bit down in the dumps atm so not really in the mood! Sorry ladies. I know I'm being silly, I'm just impatient. x

Hey Sweetie, Your losses will be slower this time as you don't have as much to lose. I think that once you get your teeth into the gym you will be happier as it should reflect on the scales and in your body shape. Friday is ages away, I'm only on Day 3 of Damage Limitation mode myself ;-) x

Sorry to hear you're feeling down Hun! I think there's a few of us on damage limitation this week! I know I am. xx

Hope you feeling a bit better in yourself now hun! you have until friday thats loads of time. I know its so annoying and you just feel like its taking forever i feel like that sometimes myself and just feel like giving up but the main thing is its coming off and you are getting closer and closer to your goal. set yourself mini goals that you can achieve to keep you staying positive. hope you are ok

Evening :) I have calmed down a bit now. I've done a food shop with lots of nice (WW friendly!) food so I can eat well until Friday. Hoping I will get some sort of loss at least! Thank you for being patient with me haha xx

Evening :) I have calmed down a bit now. I've done a food shop with lots of nice (WW friendly!) food so I can eat well until Friday. Hoping I will get some sort of loss at least! Thank you for being patient with me haha xx

Yey for calming down! Yey for food shopping! We can keep our fingers crossed together, roll on Friday for our result :) x

Ah I'm glad to hear your back to yourself Hun and well done on the ww friendly food shop

I feel very silly!
The batteries in our scales have been "low" for over a week and so they would only occasionally give you your weight. Other times they flash low and won't give you it.
Well my mum has finally replaced them and it says I am only 0.5 higher than this morning! So I have most likely actually lost! What a relief. I had followed the plan so I was upset. But I guess I shouldn't have weighed myself on scales which were running out of battery, of course it wasn't accurate. Looks like I will have a loss this week and still have a few days to go :)

I feel very silly!
The batteries in our scales have been "low" for over a week and so they would only occasionally give you your weight. Other times they flash low and won't give you it.
Well my mum has finally replaced them and it says I am only 0.5 higher than this morning! So I have most likely actually lost! What a relief. I had followed the plan so I was upset. But I guess I shouldn't have weighed myself on scales which were running out of battery, of course it wasn't accurate. Looks like I will have a loss this week and still have a few days to go :)

Hey Sweetie :) Great News about the battery! I knew after poogate you would of lost! Roll on Friday :) PS-This is why Mid Week WIs aren't a good idea! X

Whoopwhoop about the battery I'm so happy that you are back to normal again! Don't be having sneaky wi's during the week missy that's naughty

I know it's bad I'm a serial weigher :( need to stop! I weighed this morning and I've already lost over 1.5lbs, got til Friday to go still! Promise I won't weigh until then! Glad that I can use weeklies and still lose though, that was my main concern.

Hey hun thanks for subscribing! You have similar stats to me apart from I'm 7inches taller haha :( off to see if you have a diary now x

Put my weeklies back and points back up to 29, I've obviously lost despite having a Chinese and using half my weeklies so will carry on this way until Friday :)

30/29pp, 20 weeklies remaining (used an AP)
Brunch: 2 x BGTY sausages (4), 2 BGTY bacon (2), 1 egg (2), oil (1), coffee (0)
Dinner: mini Jelly babies (4), Orange club (3) piece of toast (2) with choc Philly (2)
Snack: houmous (3), pitta (4), mini haribo x 2 (3) milk (1)

Planning to go to the gym also. Much happier today haha!

Last edited:
gald you are feeling better. i used all my weeklies this week and lost 3.5lb i dont know how it works because i never seem to stop eating. ww is the buisness

Back