Attack The secret diary of a Dukaner!

Monday and Tuesday im on pv days so i always have salads. Egg usually. Followed by a yogurt. Wednesday is pp so usually mini quiches bacon and onion and a yogurt. Thursday again pp so tin salmon with pickled onions yogurt or jelly . Im very predictable or boring lol. Xx
I work 37 hours over 4 days xxx

Eggs are high on the protein list, I go through 15 a week minimum. Muffins, scrambled, omlete, boiled, whisked for sponge, in custard, loads of uses lol.

Yes skin on asparagus is fine, its all part of the veg :)

Well done for resisting the Indian. Just remember the diet isn't forever, soon you can have that indian, but not right now.

sididd said:
Monday and Tuesday im on pv days so i always have salads. Egg usually. Followed by a yogurt. Wednesday is pp so usually mini quiches bacon and onion and a yogurt. Thursday again pp so tin salmon with pickled onions yogurt or jelly . Im very predictable or boring lol. Xx
I work 37 hours over 4 days xxx

Good ideas Sid. Bloody hell 37 hours over 4 days?! I do that over 5 days, ur shifts must be so long! Xx

dukanfatty said:
Eggs are high on the protein list, I go through 15 a week minimum. Muffins, scrambled, omlete, boiled, whisked for sponge, in custard, loads of uses lol.

Yes skin on asparagus is fine, its all part of the veg :)

Well done for resisting the Indian. Just remember the diet isn't forever, soon you can have that indian, but not right now.

Thanks :) it was hard but it was worth it! Besided my salmon was loveeely :) i buy a box of 15 each week too xx

So,

looking back on my diary, ive been on dukan 6 weeks, and ive had 3 bad weekends! this is not good. glad i resisted last night, but today i get a text asking if i want to go for Wetherspoons curry night, i swear people are just out to sabbogate me! i shall not surrender!!! i am even considering taking my oatbran and jelly on my holiday and sticking to dukan! or is this just crazy mad?!

xx

you do what you want to leah!! some people stick to dukan on thier hols some people dont! at the end of the day do what makes you happy! dont let it stress you out remember stress makes you gain weight! some one on here told me that!! xx

Maybe stick to the principles of Dukan as much as you can - low carb, low fat, high protein - but don't let it rule your holiday?x

I took oat bran and muffins. And stuck to pv days while eating out and gained 4lb in two weeks....it took week to get off so, i didn't feel like i needed to binge on rubbish and im pleased i didn't....who says you can't enjoy yourself while dieting......its just being sensible xxx

So girls, its farewell for 2 weeks! I leave you at 10 stone 6 & 1/2.

I will soon be back :)

Good luck with the weigh ins everyone xxx

take care hunni, see you soon. xx

have a great time xxx

Good morning Dukaners!! Im back :) had a lovely holiday, just what the doctor ordered! Sat on the tram going back to work now tho :(

I have re started dukan today, the sad news is that im back in the elevenses booo but that will not be the case by the end of this week :) very prepared and ready to go today, strangely i couldnt wait to get back on to dukan?!

I left weighing 10 stone 6 & 1/2, i have come back weighing this morning at 11 stone 2 & 1/4 (so a total gain of 9 & 3/4lb...)

Hope your all well anyway ladies :) look forward to catching up on all the diaries :D xxx

LeahB said:
Good morning Dukaners!! Im back :) had a lovely holiday, just what the doctor ordered! Sat on the tram going back to work now tho :(

I have re started dukan today, the sad news is that im back in the elevenses booo but that will not be the case by the end of this week :) very prepared and ready to go today, strangely i couldnt wait to get back on to dukan?!

I left weighing 10 stone 6 & 1/2, i have come back weighing this morning at 11 stone 2 & 1/4 (so a total gain of 9 & 3/4lb...)

Hope your all well anyway ladies :) look forward to catching up on all the diaries :D xxx

I'm going to say 5lbs of that is water,
Good luck be off in no time! Xx

good luck glad your back on track, but more importantly im glad you had a good holiday xx

Loved reading through this thread.. Ive done Dukan before and done attack phase for 10 days and lost 7lb from what i remember then went off the wagon and never really got back on the wagon...

Need to lose a massive 4 stone 7lb....

Dont mean to butt in your thread though lol xx :D

Back