Attack The secret diary of a Dukaner!

Oh im stupid i thought u said today! I couldnt live without my chrismas dinner! It is the best meal of the whole year!! And all the choccies haha xxx

christmas dinner .... yummy! everyone has to have a christams dinner! xx

dukan is easy to do on xmas day ;)

Ohhhh no i cant go without mash and yorkshires and stuffing and roasties and cheesey cauliflower! Mmmmmmmxx

root veg mash as an alternative lots of boiled veg and lots of meat.... then there is dukan trifle ;)

Oh ellie i just couldnt do it! We all deserve 1 day off :)

Ahh i love baileys Laura!! I only ever drink it at xmas :) xx

LeahB said:
Oh ellie i just couldnt do it! We all deserve 1 day off :)

Ahh i love baileys Laura!! I only ever drink it at xmas :) xx

Have you ever made your own! Oh lord! It's the most Devine taste ever! At the mo I'm brewing my own gin, lemon vodka and ameretto!! Drunken Xmas!!! X

Oh god christmas, don't get me started, so much to do and so little time, I'm making myself panicked now. LOL

O-M-G!! Weighed this morning... 10 stone 10 & 3/4!! Thats another 2lb meaning in 2 days ive lost 5 & 1/2lb!! Crazy xxx

getting greedy now ;)
thanks laura :)
does anyone know how i give rep power? or how you found out who has given it to you? ive never noticed it before and just realised ive got 2!! :D xxx

under the users stats there is a star... if you click that you can leave rep power and a comment ;)

omg ive never noticed that rep power thing before either!!! people must think ive been really stingy with my giving of the rep power but alas no just ignorant! lol xxx

Hey Leah - You looked FAB in you holiday pic! And well done you your loss this week! HIGH FIVE!

I bet that you'll find all of that holiday weight comes off quite quickly as its going to be a lot of water and also (this is my own private conclusion) that when you put on weight quickly, it can come off quickly too (hasn't had time to settle down, put its slippers on and get comfy) Keep it up! WOOOOOOOOO :D

Back