Attack The secret diary of a Dukaner!

LeahB said:
Haha oh yeah i forgot ham and bacon is pork lol. I am silly! The bacon is weightwatchers and is only 2.9g fat per 100g. I think ive seen these in quite a few peoples menus so hoping these are okay!

Talking of steak, im going to make some now :D xx

Mmmmmm ill have to look out for those!

I think a lot of people have had cheat times, but I think the trick is to only let it effect that moment, and not the rest of the week. You don't look to me as though you are eating enough. I have loads in a day. I think the more protein you eat the better it is, plus fluids of course.

Do you perhaps pick when you are hungry, try having some boiled eggs ready in the fridge, or make a sweet omlette. Or have a jelly ready. Diet coke helps me too

dukannotsofatty said:
I think a lot of people have had cheat times, but I think the trick is to only let it effect that moment, and not the rest of the week. You don't look to me as though you are eating enough. I have loads in a day. I think the more protein you eat the better it is, plus fluids of course.

Do you perhaps pick when you are hungry, try having some boiled eggs ready in the fridge, or make a sweet omlette. Or have a jelly ready. Diet coke helps me too

Thanks for the advice :)

Im going off everything at the moment, its lunches i find hard to plan because theres not much i can take to work and eat cold. So i end up eating ham and beef!

I find that chicken goes dry when cold aswell :/

I just need a personal chef lol if only xx

i found that too and I only need work lunches twice a week. Quiches were good ones. Meatballs aren't too bad either, take a yogurt dip. If its a pv day, take a salad with a yog dressing, tuna/crabsticks/eggs can all go in a salad.

Yeah i might start doing quiche again :) thanks for the advice :)

Todays menu looks like this:

B - porridge
S - jelly
L - 2 slices of beef, 2 hardboiled eggs and 4 crabsticks
D - ive got some chicken breast so chicken something lol

Back down to 10 stone 10 & 1/2lb this morning, only 4lb until i get back down to pre holiday weight.

Xxx

Morning everyone :) sooo looking forward to a lie in these 5am get ups kill me!!

So last night i decided to do a PV meal, and had chopped chicken breast, onion and mushroom cooked in garlic and soy sauce with a tin of tomatoes! Was nice :)

Todays menu:

B - porridge
S - jelly
L - 2 hardboiled eggs and tuna
D - undecided

Xxx

Thanks Jelliebabe :) ive put a bowl in the freezer aswell for PV Saturday :)

10 stone 8lb this morning :D

Woo wooo happy girly. And TOTM has come aswell :/

Any advice on this as im worried and thinking of seeing my GP. Ive always had regular periods and now all of a sudden im having them every 2/3 weeks... :/

Xx

Hey Leah - you might find that totm settles as you stabilise your weight and go onto conso. I've been told that as fat contains a lot of hormones and when you are loosing weight these whoosh around and can upset your cycle. So this may explain it! :D

I wish we could have pork and lamb :( does any one eat any of these? As pork steaks look really lean :/ xxx

Hi Leah

I do occasionally have pork. I have also been known to pick up a small pack of lamb chops after they have been calling my name in the supermarket!! I do grill everything though and cut all the fat off, so it's as lean as it can be.

As far as I can tell, it didn't affect my weight loss (although how can I tell that I wouldn't have lost an extra pound without it??) And I have bacon most days.

I do normally live on chicken and eggs mostly though, so a little of what you fancy, and all that.

As has been said before, everyone is different, and you just have to see what affects you and what doesn't.

Thanks so much Carole!! Id love to have pork chops, egg and mushrooms! Mmmmm.

Possibly sunday dinner for me hehe. Are we allowed peas? Im sure i seen somewhere that were not xx

Todays menu: (not prepared at all!)

B - none
L - ham and beef slices
D - have just made a chicken and onion soup, was nice and wintery lol

Craving chocolate SOOO bad! Go away TOTM!

Had a naughty nibble at work, had 2 choccies out of a box of celebrations, they tasted soooo good! But this has not threw me off the wagon, im still on :D xxx

no hun we can't have peas or sweetcorn. too much sugar.

x

okay so morning peeps. not a great weekend (AS PER USUAL!!) but i have realised that even with my weekend gains, i have still managed to loose 3lbs a week since returning from holiday. weighed in at 10 stone 10 and 1/4 this morning, I was 10 stone 13 and 1/2 last monday and the monday before (after getting back from hols) i was 11 stone 2 and 1/2 so ive still lost 6lbs in 2 weeks. so overall im happy :)

todays menu:

b- none
s - 5 crab sticks
l - tin of tuna and 2 slices of lean ham

not sure about dinner need to go shopping tonight xx

Also I am going to take the scales away and just weigh in on a Monday (i think...?!?!) hmmmm may have to think about this maybe 2 weigh ins a week...... oh god decisions decisions......

basically i have 6 more weigh ins before christmas, so every monday with my last monday being 24th december, so in this time i am setting my self a target, and that is to be in the 9s. if i lose 2lb a week for the next 6 weeks this is a total loss of 12lbs, which would make me 9 stone 12lbs. sounds crazyyyyyy saying that but this is a BIG target and i think i will hit it, well i hope so anyway :) eeeek.

xxx

Sorry for being quiet - ive kinda just been sitting back reading everyone elses diaries - ive had a good few dukan days.

Todays menu so far:

B - Toffee Mullerlight (i stopped eating these a couple of months ago but really fancied one this morning so nipped to tesco)
L - i made 2 marinated chicken skewers with a couple of cherry tomatoes and a couple of mushrooms all grilled (very nice)
D - i think i am going to do some chicken drumsticks and poached eggs

also i may attempt a gallette tonight as i havent had todays oatbran allowance. maybe a sweet gallette or maybe savory wrapped up with ham... we shall see.

today i was 10 stone 7lbs so im on the right track :) i should still hit my 9's target by christmas eve if i am to lose 2lbs a week xxx

Hi Leah. I am 5ft 3 like you and in the middle of attack phase and lost 3 lbs so far. I am presently just over half a stone heavier than you but it seems you were very similar weight to me at one point and our final target is almost the same too. Spoilt it last night with two glasses of wine but it hasn't affected my weight loss thank god. Hope you don't mind but I'm going to follow your diary because looking at your losses will spur me on xxx

Congratulations on your immense weight loss so far

susienoz said:
Hi Leah. I am 5ft 3 like you and in the middle of attack phase and lost 3 lbs so far. I am presently just over half a stone heavier than you but it seems you were very similar weight to me at one point and our final target is almost the same too. Spoilt it last night with two glasses of wine but it hasn't affected my weight loss thank god. Hope you don't mind but I'm going to follow your diary because looking at your losses will spur me on xxx

Congratulations on your immense weight loss so far

Hi Susie :) thankyou :) of course i dont mind im happy you want to read my journey!

This diet really does work, the scales prove it! A good thing to do is also to take ur measurements for before and after.

Good luck with dukan anyway if u need anything answering be sure to.ask xxx

Back