Attack The secret diary of a Dukaner!

Well ive just had an oatbran gallette with a slice of ham wrapped up, a big eggy tho :/ have chucked some chicken drumsticks in the oven aswell xxx

me too ... except eggy bread! i love that yum yum x

i been up country sorting out a new home for me n the boys but now i am back and will be taking my laptop home to my new place with me so u will not be without me at all ... oh n i treated myself to a iphone so i am here even on the run xxx xxxx

make sure u gather the strength to pull off the skin, its hard work i tell ya x

thats worth knowing, we have a nando's in hull now (I spotted itthe other day) thanks from me too

oh i love a nandos before dukan i wasn't fussy used to think it was so overratted just chicken i didn't get the bug fuss but now if i go out for food i always suggest nando's it's so easy haha :) x

Haha Tamara that is exactly what i call it, overrated chicken! its okay but its still just chicken lol xx

im gonna have to have a nandos chicken soon methinks xx

They give good discount if you work in the public services ie NHS, fire service, police, ambulance etc, think its about 20% too, find a friend who works in the public services and fill ya boots with cheap chicken!! lol x

sounds yum. The one we have in hull is in the bottom floor of the Princes Quay shopping arcade, so not easy to get to for just a quick meal, but perfect for having lunch out mid shopping.

i like the loyalty card thing never knew about that xxx

Back