Attack The secret diary of a Dukaner!

hellooo, how u getting on? Have u been to nandos yet? mmm i defo want to go what did u have ?what i mean is what type of chicken lol

damn went to town and was hungry but realy didnt know what to eat, forgot i could have gone to nandos! Am good thanks, loving dukan (again lol)

Im going to start posting my menus again :)

Soooo... yesterdays menu:
B - porridge
L - tuna and pickled onions
S - jelly
D - steak and eggs

Todays menu:
B - none
L - ham slices
S - Costa Latte, jelly
D - think maybe chicken nuggets as not used oatbran today, or a oatbran wrap... xx

Todays menu:

B - skinny latte
L - 2 hard boiled eggs and ham
S - 2 crabsticks
D - oatbran porridge and steak

Todays Menu:

B - none
L - oatbran turkey nuggets
D - homemade beef burgers (lovely!)

I have found a comfort in milky coffee! 3/4 cup of warm milk and 1/4 cup boiling water and mix in coffee powder, why have i never thought of this before?! Xx

Woohoo 10 stone 5 this morning!! Lowest ive been so far! 17 days to get into the 9s! Im so focussed this week its great, no slip ups at all. I am on a roll :)

Todays menu:

B - oatbran porridge
L - homemade beefburgers
D - roast chicken

Also i bought some of that douwe egbarts caramel coffee, its nice but after a couple of cups it gets a bit sweet/sickly, i want to try the hazelnut one has anyone had this yet??

Also the BF has admitted yesterday that he has bought me a dress for christmas, but not in my size -_- in a pissing size 10!! Is he mad? Im a 12/14... He seems to think this will spur me on to lose the weight, i think hes crazy lol its gunna drive me mad not being able to fit in it :( xxx

Good stuff, Leah! :D

I've got the hazelnut coffee - it's very strongly flavoured! Less is more, but it's quite nice occasionally.

P x

aww thats sweet of him , whether it fits or not his heart is in the right place. U are DEFO in reach of the nines,its amazing when we know we are going to get there, its exciting and we cant quite believe it then suddenly we loose some more and its in reach,,so excited for u! xx

Well done leah xxx you'll be in the nines for xmas xxx

Thanks girls :) hes not too bad haha. Ive had a slight gain this morning but thats the problem with weighing daily lol, im not gunna let it get me down though. I just cant wait to hit the next stone bracket i dont think i will actually believe it when it finally happens! Its seems crazy to the about the 9s!

NSV today (abreviation stolen from Tamara!) did my measurements...

When i started Dukan these were my measurements:

Arms 13 inches
Thighs 26 inches
Hips 37 inches
Waist 32 inches

As of today they are now:

Arms 12 inches
Thighs 22 & 1/2 inches
Hips 35 inches
Waist 28 !! Inches lol

So all together ive lost 10 & 1/2 inches!!! So pleased :) xx

Morning all, decided to start writing my monday morning weigh ins again, so today my weight is 10 stone 5 and 1/2lb so technically a 5lb loss this week. Im just chuffed that ive managed to maintain this weight over the weekend and not slipped up and wrecked all my hard efforts in the week :)

So food for today:

B - oatbran porridge
S - mullerlight toffee
L - tuna, pickled onions and a couple of slices of ham
S - jelly
D - will probs have steak and dippy eggs tonight

Anyway hope u all have a good monday xx

Amazing loss!

Back