The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl..Has Her Mojo Back.. And It's here To Stay!

I've had a really good day today. My mum took my two boys to a Blue Cross fate, I stayed behind and had time to myself, I did lots of thinking and I've enjoyed my me time. :) My youngest is nearly 5 and he's come home tired after a long day speeding on go karts, playing fair games, winning huge cuddly toys, eating ice cream, cakes, watching dog shows, holding bearded dragons, ferrets, snakes and watching birds of prey plus lots of others things.

I like the Blue Cross fate, all the money goes to the animals which I loved, I would've liked to have gone, but I really needed today for me.

I'm just watching The Deadly 60 with him, then he's going to settle and watch a dvd in bed, then I'm going to have my evening shake followed my a chocolate crisp bar, watch X-Factor (I miss Simon Cowell, but Gary Barlow is filling the gap nicely) and then maybe I'll watch Final destination 3 on Film Four.

Have good evenings all :)

Sounds like they had a fab day. Its nice to have some time to yourself too.

They had a lovely time, the weather is a bit dodgy today, so I'm glad the fate was yesterday :)

Having a good day so far. Still to have my first shake, I'll be having that soon, after another mug of tea :) Have been to see my ex today :yuk: with my eldest for an hour or so, I hate it, glad to be home now! The kids have gone to my mums for lunch so I'm home alone and chilling :)

Day 2 of my 100% week done! I've felt really good today! I've been doing nothing but slobbing on the sofa with the laptop and a book, going to make the most of it, before I have to get back into the routine of kids, school etc etc

Time for bed now...need my beauty sleep ;)

Well done on getting back on track, you've done brilliantly well so far.
That's all i did yesterday too, got back from shopping, put my pj's new sliiper and robe on and slobbed about on the couch.

Getting up for the school run though was not easy this morning :)

Hopefully I'll be on that 100% wagon with you at the end of the day!! Keep it up hub I know you can do it!!!! Xx

Well done on getting back on track, you've done brilliantly well so far.
That's all i did yesterday too, got back from shopping, put my pj's new sliiper and robe on and slobbed about on the couch.

Getting up for the school run though was not easy this morning :)

All I did yesterdsy was sit on the sofa, I best get a few things done today :)

Eldest back to school tomorrow :)

Hopefully I'll be on that 100% wagon with you at the end of the day!! Keep it up hub I know you can do it!!!! Xx

Thanks hun, yesterday was a good day. I did have 1 jelly beans, 3 dolly mixture squares and 1 jelly baby, my youngest had them when he was sat with me watching tv...they were so teeny though, I'm not counting it :D

So I'm at a crossroads at the moment...It's my youngest 5th birthday on Monday..He's not having a party, as he doesn't really have anyone to invite, with the school being off and new classmates and the fact he doesn't go back to school til the Wednesday, I wasn't making a huge fuss, party wise.. So, he'll have a cake and I though that on the Monday for the kids dinner, they could have sandwiches, and little picky things or they could have a pizza meal deal each, which is a small pizza (slightly bigger than the Pizza Hut size) fries (which fill a McDonalds burger box) and a milkshake each all for £3.70! And it's really nice! So I just don't know about whether to include myself with this or not :(

I know I could go out without the food and a piece of cake, but I also know if I did have it I would just get back on to tfr the following day. It wouldn't make much difference to my weekly weight loss, but it's a hard decision to make.

It will just be the two kids and me, so it's not as if it's a big thing... hmmm I dunno!!

Best get on with a few things, plus order my food for next week ;)

I don't know really. Like you say you will go back onto it fully the next day. If you really are sure you can do this, then go ahead and have it.

I know if I cheat at all, it will come down around my ears, I am hopeless once I go off the straight and narrow (well I used to be, not sure any more, as I do feel very different from each other time I have dieted).

When I have gone out with the kids I have just not had anything to eat, just had a coffee. They haven't noticed at all. Think its your call really..... (not much help, sorry).

I think only you know what to do!

I personally (my example last nights pizza) bc i knew i would be back on it 100% and knew that in reality bc i would be 100% it wouldnt be too detrimental to my weekly loss i had it! I think birthdays arent everyweek - maybe decide to have the pizza and cake but no chips - or have all of it if you can def maintain control!

xxxx

My question to you is this.. Are you eating out or are you at home?

If you are at home, you have your normal diet things available to you..

Pizza, chips, cake, milkshake would be over the 1500+ cals .. How long do you have to exercise to work that amount off.. Is it worth the mental guilt trip?

Your normal diet food for dinner plus a small slice of b/day cake much less cals.. :)

I must say I'm lucky my kids don't like pizza, Chinese is their choice! So I have the noodle soup.. 550cals rather than fried rice and all the other yummy things! I don't feel so bad with that choice! :)

Last time I had Chinese it took 2 days to get back to my start WI and 2 zumba classes! And loads of "throne" time lol

I do not envy you your decision! I'm sure you will figure it out..

You need to make the deciscion you're happy with. If you know you can definitely get back on track the next day then it's o.k. I'm not that confident yet, but you've come a long way and know what you are and aren't capable of.
Also think about how you'll feel. If it will make you feel guilty and wish you hadn't had it then don't because it's not worth the self loathing, but if you can have it and enjoy it (because truthfully there isn't any point having something you should enjoy if you won't) then go ahead.

Hope you have a good time and your son has a great birthday :)

So having asked the lil un which he'd fancy pizza and fries meal or party food (rolls,little sausages etc etc) he wants the party food, which I'm glad he wants that really because that's the better choice for me too. I have decided to join in with in, mainly because it's my sons birthday and it'll be nice to sit together and have a few bits, might even wear a party hat :giggle:

So that's the plan for Monday, party food and cake..I'll get straight back to 100% on the Tuesday. It won't make any difference to my weight loss, it will just unsettle me for the day, but I've done it before and I'll do it again :)

Then it's my eldests birthday in December. So I've decided to do 100% tfr from the Tuesday all the way up til my eldests birthday in December, so that will be a total of 90 days 100% :eek:

Have been shopping today, got some Mr Kiplings French Fancies..2 boxes of them and a box of cadburys chocolate fingers for Monday..there was a time when I'd happily sit and eat a whole box of those french Fancies :eek:

Having a good day today, feeling positive and looking forward to Monday (now that I know what I'm doing) and I start my course on Wednesday too! :D

Yum, party food!!! What course are you doing??

It's a computer course, it does give you a qualification at the end, and you can go on to do the other 2 courses above it, which I plan on doing. At the end of it, it's the qualification that many people working in IT or admin or something similar would need have. I'm doing it as the kids will be full time school, plus my previous job history won't help my future in work..I need to work no weekend and between the hours of 9am-2.30/3pm no later..working in admin or IT would allows me to do that, whereas nursing/caring doesn't, it's all awkward shifts..I did think about getting into social work, but I dunno :confused:

Another good day yesterday, it's weigh in day tomorrow, I can finally update challenges and tickers as I haven't made a proper record for the last 2 weeks. I think I'm heading for 3-4lb loss :)

Going to have a bit of a rant now! :grumble: My eldest has been back at school since Wednesday, yesterday, Thursday he comes home and tells me there was a problem at lunch time. The school don't allow nuts or chocolate bars, like mars, boost etc but do allow kit kats, penguin etc. I do understand about the ban on nuts as people do have allergies, I've never sent my lad to school with whole nuts, a)because of the nut allergy b) because he doesn't like them c) they're a choking hazard.

Yesterday he was sat at the lunch table with his other classmates and a girl (who's very loud, bossy and just generally a know it all) looked into his lunch and said "you can't eat that" pointing into his lunch box. She then, hand in the air told the lunch supervisor my lad had food with nuts. The supervisor took my sons cereal bar (it was a medley cereal bar) examined it, looked at the packaging and said "if you look here, it says may contain nuts, i've got someone who has a nut allergy if he see's this he'll have a fit" My lad put his cereal bar in his lunch box and didn't eat it. :rant2: He never answered back, he's afraid to stick up for himself in case he gets into trouble, he should've told the girl to mind her own business and eat her own lunch and stop concentrating on what everyone else is doing, but he doesn't, he's a polite, thoughtful member of the class, and this I feel will be his downfall in certain cases.

The bar he had, had tiny pieces of peanut that were crushed into miniscule pieces, you couldn't even pick them out, he had these bars every day for the whole of last year and there was never a problem. I have sent a letter in with him today, as I quite literally flipped out. I didn't like it that his food was examined, it's unacceptable and I don't think the teachers who have lunch would allow someone to examine their food. I also made the point that you can't ban every food that 'may contain nuts' 'may contain nuts as produced in a nut factory' and that over half of the kids who take a packed lunch will have foods that contain this on their food labelling. What are they going to do, ban everything that says this? (I did say that in the letter) I also stated that what he had was a cereal bar not a bag of brazils.

I expect I may have a phone call or a letter or something regarding my letter as it was rather long and my tone did come through in the letter. I was mad! :mad: I understand that teachers have it rough these days against some parents and kids, but I've never caused a fuss, even though there are things I could've made fuss about, but I will not stand for this. I actually looked at a packet of Diary Lee dunkers, the labelling says 'may contain nuts' so does that mean that all the kids that take these can't?.... fuming I was :flamingmad:

When I was writing the letter, all my lad kept saying was, "we don't have to do this" he will have a go at home, be challenging etc but as school he won't behave that way, and doesn't like to be confrontational..I wish he did stick up for himself yesterday and I told him so and he wouldn't get into trouble for that. Rant over! :cool:

Last edited:
:happy036:So happy this morning, lost 5lbs this week! :bliss:

Wasn't expecting that, so it was great to see! I'm now officially out of the 19's now. :party0011: I'm over half way through phase two on my ticker and nearly, nearly half way to ultimate goal :D

Plus my BMI has now dropped to 43.8 from 58.2 :party0011: and I've lost 24.86% of my body weight :D

In total I've lost 87lbs and 13lbs to go til the big 100lb loss :happy036:

Century club here I come! :bunnydance:

Last edited:
Yay yay yay yay!! Whoop whoop! Well done so pleased for you!!! That's awesome!! Xx

That's absolutely fantastic!! :) ;) you must be ecstatic? I know I would be. Well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back