The Sexy thread **no nudity please**

Darren Hayes .....took this photo myself in Sydney.:D

184653045_9e8d5defa4.jpg

Sparkles, when I saw you had posted I KNEW it was going to be a picture of Darren Hayes! Good choice though ;)

Sparkles, when I saw you had posted I KNEW it was going to be a picture of Darren Hayes! Good choice though ;)
Don't know how on earth you could have known that...:p I have MANY more where that one came from-I was second row at the Sydney Opera House!

Oh this thread has brought a big smile to my face lol. It has to be Daniel Craig for me - goooooorgeous ;) xx

ohhh lovely thread !
mine is Steve Jones .. love his dark hair and smile not to mention his lovely toned body !!

Attachments

• sj.jpg
    sj.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 16
Lord help me!

I also love F1, so there are a few drivers past and present that can push the right buttons. :D
juan_pablo_CV2010.BA0786.jpg

Who is THAT!!!!:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

I go for dark men with tanned skin, black hair, black eyes, and long black eyelashes. A bit stubble doesn't do any harm either :D. But noboday can my my Enrique:sign0168:

That, my friend is the Columbian racing driver Juan Pablo Montoya. He has a fab attitude too, very cocky, cheeky, confident etc. I think he is the bees knees! lol
here is some more of him...
Montoya_07.jpg

juan-pablo-montoya-fanhouse.jpg

JuanPabloMontoya.jpg

Montoya.jpg

enjoy! lol

Oh my God, you have made my day woman :) :)

Now HE is my perfect man lol

David Boreanaz aka Angel!! Even sexier as the nasty Angelus. He can bite me anytime.

aas.jpg
smalla18.gif
smalldavid31.jpg

Lexie, lexie lexie!!!

OOooooo my hormones are bubbling now!!!
Newly single so can now openly drool.... the photos you have posted are truly very sexy men!!
x

Damn right!

Add more. It really does help CD, it keeps us distracted with positive reinforcement. Honest :p ;)

Darren Hayes .....took this photo myself in Sydney.:D

184653045_9e8d5defa4.jpg

isn't Darren gay? i used to have a mega crush on him when i was a teenager.

two of my other favourites are Jake Gyllenhall and Luca from ER. OMG TOTAL BABES.

jake_gyllenhaal.jpg

goran_visnjic_03.jpg

top_gun_maverick_tom_cruise_suited.jpg

Classic Tom Cruise... :p

steve-jones-awi-7.jpg

Steve Jones - Presenter

30SecondsToMars_TheKill.jpg

Jared Leto :heartpump::heartpump: my guyliner guy... LOL :D

XX
tara_ohara

oh Tara the classic Tom one is my fav i have that as my screensaver on my phone lol my fav film too.

i like a bit of Vin Diesel i like them big and muscular and arrogant
the more muscles the better
80's Arnie
80's Jean Claude Van Damme
Brad Pitt in fight club, Snatch and Troy
LL cool J
Channing Tatum
Jensen Ackles (dean in supernatural)

i could go on all day lol

Haha, ooh I'm not keen on the muscular types, I don't really know why.. I do like Jared Leto, I love the rock image and even tho he is now beardy and has long hair I still think he's better than sliced bread!

Haha... loving your list.. I really struggle trying to think of ppl that I like how sad is that

xx

not many people i know like the muscles i love it
worlds strongest man is one of my fav shows i prefer more muscle than fat though lol
my friends don't get my muscle fetish so i am used to it

Back