The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Good luck for today smurf, and good morning to the rest of the team.

161ds??????????? Where are you hun?? Is everything ok?

It's raining here today, i knew the sun was too good to be true lol.

Have a great day, speak later xxx

Love the hair!! So cute! I'm kind of miffed; got some white trousers yesterday I'm DYING to wear (since winter white is os in) and can't because of the stinking TOTM being late. Can't wear until I get and finish it, grr.

wow 3lbs already gt, looks like we are shaping up for a good week!

Hope so! I mgiht be bold and wear the stinking trousers anyways and carry a spare skirt. That should counteract Murphy's law right? I'm prepared for TOTM so it won't come? And even if the worst happened with a spare skirt, dry cleaning should make them spotless again, right? And they're white, so bleach would be okay....

Perhaps a precautionary towel might do the trick and save your trousers Gt? Ready for anything then.

xx

hiya all! ive lost another 6lb for the shrinking violets and im so pleased!.xx

Well done smurf!!!!!

I'm here, wearing the trousers. Well worth it too! This guy in my class was like, "Wow! That's freaking hot!!"

Smurf- what an amazing week 3 loss well done you, fantastic news...come on the violets!

Wheres gem this evening?

xx

i'm here!!! :D

well done smurf. how the hell are you doing that? how much water are you drinking? maybe i need to up mine!!!

thanks for the compliments everyone, i'm well chuffed with my hair :) xxx

Evening Gem glad you're still loving the hair, i normally love a new "do" until i actually have to style it myself!

Right girls following on from a thread i noticed earlier this week i think we should try and set weekly/fortnightly goals, they don't even have to be weight related. I just think that sometimes it can seem a long way to goal and the little achievements help keep us motivated.

What does everyone think?

xx

that's a good idea thinkthin! i prefer fortnightly as i set myself a goal to lose 5lbs in week 2, only lost 3lbs and was totally gutted! easier to gauge how much you might lose over two weeks rather than one.

what do you think?

i'm very jealous of smurf's losses!!! i want to know what she is doing and can she share her wisdom hehe!!! xxx

hi gem hope your ok! ive been drinkin between 5-7lts of chilled water and my black tea!:)

i am so stepping up the water for the rest of this week then smurf! i could do with 6lbs a week off! i would be laughing then! you are doing so well hun! keep it up! xxx

thanks gem im feelin realy good! and guess what im having my hair done 2moro!!..xx

awesome smurf! not only will we win this week, we will be the team with the best hair!!! what are you having done? x

im having it cut shorter because ive lost alot off my face and my hair now looks a bit bushy!!

Awesome losses everyone!! I've changed my avatar to me with my short hair taken the day I had it done about 2 weeks ago it hasn't looked that good since, I love big hair so it's normally massive!!

First day went well - although feel slightly out of my depth with some upcoming projects! Forgot to take a tetra but got a salmon and pasta salad thing from sainsbury's it was the lowest calorie thing in the cabinet. Deffo have to remember my water bottle tomorrow, I've hardly had any water in the last few days. Have had coke zero just so I've had something.

Got my weigh in on Wednesday and think I've probably lost about 3 - well hope is more like it, it's over 10 days though so not great but at least it's something - getting ahead of myself have to wait until Wednesday!

Helen

think positive Helen! you WILL have lost a good amount :)

that's the problem i was having smurf! nice that my face is slim enough to have a short cut now!!! post a pic when you get it done hun! x

Wow your hair is great, too, punk! Everyone's doing so well!

Since everyone seems to be having kind of rough weeks lately, I propose this for our first team-weekly-goal:

Get through the entire week without cheating even once.

OR we could follow smurf's example and do:

Drink at least 4 litres of water a day!

Oooh good one GT, will have to be the water as i don't really get the urge to cheat, probably cos i've still got so much to lose, i think once i start to feel slim it will be harder to resisit temptation.

So i'm going to aim to drink 4l of the wet stuff a day from now on and i would also like to weigh in a week on sunday at 15 st 4lbs which is 7lb in 2 weeks.

Love the hair pbfh looks fab, i must get a decent pic of me to post but still hating them all at the mo.

Hows everyone doing today? With the new water goal in mind i'd better get glugging!

xxx

Back