The Sliminators

Wow, well done hun!! U deserve that feeling! N ur right, it is the little things that make the difference n make it easier to stick to. I tested again n the stix are now light pink! Huzzah! :)

hurray for pink sticks and towels that meet! :party0011:

Any preference on the logo colour or do you trust me? :D

mmm sorry don't do sparkly....this is attempt number one, I can easily change the colour if people like it.

slim1.png

yes I know we can get glitter ones easily but I thought something more unique would be nice. xxx

Afternoon teamies,

How's everybody today?

Lauren, I know that teepee towel feeling - I can't wait til I can get a normal sized towel to wrap all the way round rather than needing a bath sheet :D

I've been for a drop-by with my CDC, just to see how I'm getting on - my first WI isn't til Wed, but she said getting weighed might motivate me again after yesterday's blip. I'm so happy, the scales are showing 5lb lighter, blip and all :happy036:

Feisty, I like the idea of something a bit different too for our logo :)

woot for 5lbs Vicki. 3lbs for me this week..inching closer to 12 stone something just two more pesky pounds!

Well done girlies that's fantastic!!!!

We should do a weekly weight loss amount so we can see how we are all getting on!!

Lazy sunday for me today with lovely
hubby and angel girl <3

3 weeks now until he goes to Afghanistan there abouts so if info a bit quiet on here it's fr obvious reasons, time is precious! You won't be able to het rid of me once he's gone!

Enjoy your Sundays and well done everyone on fab losses.

Loads onlf love from this end of the country xxx

Mmm just having a chilli soup and it's almost like having a curry!!

Mmm it's yummy!!!

Hope you've all had a good day xxx

I'm just about to make up my choccie shake with ice in my smoothie 2go machine. makes it just like a yummy thick ice cream shake.

I don't like corriander so that puts the chilli soup off the map for me as its laden with it :p

MMM, i like the chilli soups too. Didn't get any soups or normal shakes this order though. The tetras n bars are easier for working shifts for me. Might have to get a couple in store though :)

Apple porridge, strawberry tetra down so far for me. Just munching cranberry bar. 2 x coffees using milk allowance. Few glasses of sf squash. Tetra left for later on with some more squash.

So far just a choccie tetra for me, plus lots of water.

When my OH is away my danger time is the evening, so I've left myself 2 packs... hmmm, I might make a pot of proper coffee, mix in some butterscotch powder and persuade myself it's my fave caramel latte :)

Enjoy your evening xx

Aww, i understand how you may be feeling hun. I did 7yrs in the RAF. One top tip is that the choc tetra mixed with hot black decent coffee makes a mocha kinda thing if ur doing ss so cant have the milk allowance. Feels quite a treat to use a little doing that.

All these good ideas! Will be pinching them ha thanks girls!!

What does everyone think about a little "about me" bit sober can get to know eachother??

Il start!

Obviously my names Lauren, I'm 22 and have a beautiful 7 months old daughter called Alyssia.

I got married in November last year to my husband peter who is in the army, hence why I now live in Windsor!

Hubby will be in afghan soon so iv got almost 7 months to loose another 7 stone, want to be lookin hot when he gets back and take his breath away!

That's my main motivation for loosing weight - my husband and beautiful daughter!

Who's next??

Xxx

Hi all hope you all had a good weekend been kinda busy this weekend well done on all the losses i was dow another 6lbs this week woohoo.

Well i will tell you all a bit about me

My name is Margaret but my friends call me magz, I am 26 years old and have no kids but a niece who is 3 nearly 4 years old. I live in sunny Glasgow lol. My reason for weight loss is i want to be healthy to start a family.

Magz x

Mornin chick

Thought you'd all done a runner!!

Well done 6lb is fab!

What an excellant reason to loose weight as well, it worked for me!

Xxx

Oh an your neice is beautiful! Proper little princess xx

Anyone alive??? X

Back