The Sliminators

Ah god love Ye!! So glad your ok hun,
How scary!!!

Loads of love To u!!

Only Start back on it if ur body is ready chick... Don't push yourself after such a big shock to your system....

Glad your on the mend anyway!!

Xxxx

Forgot to say 5 lbs off for me this week!!

Not weighing in until Tuesday next week now as going to Doncaster for my best mates little boys 1st birthday party to surprise her!

He's lissy's little best mate!

So it will b 9 days between weigh INS hope it's a biggy!!! Xxx

Aaah, I work in Doncaster! It's grey, gloomy and rainy at present, so remember your brolly :D

lol sounds like here then!!

she lives in Thorne, is that anywhere near you??

went to Zumba dancing tonight fr the first time!

it was amazing, would reccomend to anyone no matter what shape or size!

fab fab fab

xxxx

Spooky, my friend and I are talking about going to Zumba when I get the all clear from the doc. I really fancy it, it looks great fun.

I've signed up to do the Moonwalk in Edinburgh in June... 26 miles of trekking through the night on the streets of Edinburgh wearing a sparkly bra and God knows what else knowing my loopy mates. We're aiming for about 7-8 hours, more like 7-8 days for me at present, so I've got to start hauling ass and get in training :D

Thorne isn't that far from where I work, maybe 3-4 miles.

Are you taking your packs with you? Steve's here this weekend, then he's supposed to be away working til 30th December, so I'm going to ignore Christmas til he gets home... it will be chicken soup on Christmas Day instead of roast turkey :)

Vicki xxx

oh wow that sounds fab!!! make sure u get loads of piccies!!

you will love zumba its fab fab fab!! that will get you fit!!

yeah i will be taking my packs with me, anna my best friend started CD with me as well down in Windsor so were both doing it for our boys lol

xxxx

Anyone alive? Xxx

Hiya Girls
How you all doing i am back to the diet tommorrow i cant put it off for another six weeks thats how long my ear will take according to the docs, Cant wait till tommorrow.

Magz x

Hi ladies,

How is everybody? Sorry I've been MIA again - it was my last weekend with Steve until just before New Year, so I was otherwise engaged ;)

So no more excuses, 9 weeks of 100% SS. So far I've had my choc mint shake and then I've just had a spicy tomato soup. I didn't enjoy it first time round, but I thought I'd give it another try... I still think it's pretty bleurgh, and really can't get on with the frothy stuff on top.

Vicki xx

Hi Hun

Good to have u bk!

9 weeks will fly and just think how much u will loose!!!

The tomato repeats on me something rotten so have to stay well away ha

Xxxx

Hi Lauren,

Sorry you didn't make it down to Doncaster, poor little babe being ill on his 1st birthday too.

Oh yes, I've just remembered the repeating with spicy tomato... I'm definitely striking it off the list :D I'm hoping to 3 stones off by the time Steve gets here again - I just need to stay motivated :cross:

Cant wait to get started cant see my cdc till next tuesday but have the packs to start back on friday so just going to low carb it the next few days anyway how you all been? aww what a shame that the wee one was ill its rubbish being ill esp on her birthday.

I know the feeling Magz, I got back on track yesterday - I think I've got enough spare packs to see me through a couple of weeks, so I'm not seeing my CDC until next week either. Hopefully by then I'll have lost a bit of the weight I've put back on :eek:

Good luck with the restart xx

Good luck chick!

You'll soon be back into it!!

Anyone heard from feisty ??

Xx

no not in a while might give her a wee pm and find out if she is ok. Anyways hows everyones day going two down for me and one to go hope i can stick at it its a bit of a nightmare time with the ear thing but wasnt going to let that stop me for six weeks.

Magzx :hug99:

Pm'd her today magz no reply, asked her to let us know how she was cd or not. Xx

Fab day 2 almost done never to be done again!!

How you found it since your not feeling too good??

Well done u for getting on with it u super star!!

I'm on day.... Erm.... Countin lol.... 22 I think... And feel amazing so just stick with it chick!!

Doesn't even bother me now I go day to day and don't actually realise iv not eaten!

Loads of smiles for u all xxxxxx

Looks like we died a death :(

I'm here!! Xx

Back