The Sliminators

I'm goin well Hun, had porriage for lunch didn't half warm me up on this crappy day!

Can't wait to get weighed on Friday!

Had a sneaky weigh in today though an I'm the exact same - so hoping our scales are different!!

How's ur week been hun?

Ah thanks, she's fighting me for a sleep at the min - her eyes are so droopy she will give in soon ha xxx

Hey ladies, i'm still alive, away on my 3 week driving course at the moment and my mobile bb is less than what it should be to say the least! Used to my lovely home bb, this mobile thing sucks at times. I'd stayed on plan until yesterday when i had a low fat, low carb meal for tea as i'm finding due to getting up at 0630hrs, spending all day concentrating n driving it's taking it's toll a tad. I've decided to have one half normal meal a day, keeping it low carb n fairly low kcal n fat too n then keeping to 2 packs. I've been fairly good with the water and haven't snacked otherwise, i just feel i need a little more to get me through these few weeks n see what happens really. I checked the stix again this morning n they're still light pink so hopefully if i keep the meal sensible i can stay in K n keep some weight coming off. Away from home till Fri evening so will do my wi on Sat morning.

I cant wait to get weighed on tuesday (i was a serial scale hopper lol) But i promised myself that i would wait till my cdc so hope for a good loss this week.
magz x

Last edited:
Hello girlies, to use the image I made you need the code so let me get that for you. xxx I'm busy with work and other stuff so sorry for not being around much past couple of days. sitting here with the total munchies tonight and trying to ignore them.

ok back...

you need to put this in

[url]http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx321/ScrappyElfin/slim1.png[/url]

with the [img] codes around it.

Hi girlies!

Glad your all keeping busy hopefully it's passing the time. Bit quicker for u!!

Weigh day for me - half 11 - daren't drink anythin incase it adds pounds ha

not easy when I've been up since the crack of dawn with madam!

Hope you all have a fab weekend x x

4lbs off for me! Xx

Congratulations on the 4lbs Lauren that is great! I had a bit of a weird week. I gained 3lbs during the week and the only thing different was that I had added a Power/vibration plate session to each day after work on the way home. I was so confused and frustrated but the scales show I lost 9lbs overnight haha, so must have been water retention. That gives me a loss of 6lbs this week.

Hello ladies,

Not sure if i was 200lb or 201lb when i started but if i take it as 200lb, i wi as 193.6lb today so that's -6.4lb lost over 8 days.

I'm currently doing a mix of CD and a low carb meal at the moment. I may have to stop the CD for a while until i get some more money as my bro's just moved out which nicely bumped up the cash flow for my mortgage so without the extra it's going to be a tight time of it. I'll keep you updated though.

Hiya Girls, Sorry i have been mia i have been of diet for two weeks am going to restart tommorrow and go se my cdc next monday, I have got to get my head together. How you all doing?
Magz x

Hi mags

Howa u sweet?

Looks like everyones done a runner!

Good luck with restart chick xx

Lol i think everyone has done a runner if anyone is still here i thought i would do a wee update i have had an ear infection all week and i still not much better, so not back on the diet yet dont know if i should wait till i am off my antibiotics. Anyway hows everyone else doing?

Magz x

Hiya lovely!

Ah that's rubbish about your ears.. Especially in this weather hope you feel better soon...

I'm still plugging away!

Hubby went to Afghanistan last week so have come home to Liverpool

See my new CDC on Monday haVnt had a weigh in for weeks so will be fab to see what iv lost!

Glad your still about chick, do u think we should try and get some new group members do u think??

It's awfully lonely in here haha xxxx

Very i think we should try as i dont think any of the other members have been on in ages lol well done for sticking to the diet let me know what you have lost well as for me i checked my weight today an have been off the diet for 4 weeks and have only put on 3lbs which i think that is quite good.
Magz x

Can I play? I talk post - be warned! :)

Ooooh certainly!!

Welcome sweet!!

Tell us a bit about yourself xxx

Hi ladies,

I'm back at long last.

It's been a bit of a rollercoaster over the last few weeks... manic work, an unexpected operation and then finally a holiday, so I'm afraid CD has been a total washout.

So how is everybody?

Vicki x

hiya hun!

glad to see u back!

hope the operation wasnt too serious and your on the mend??

are you going back on CD soon or go to recoup from the op?
xxxx

Hi Lauren hun,

I'm not too bad now thx. I collapsed at work with a strangulated ovarian cyst and had to have emergency surgery to whip it all out.

I'm back and work and want to get back on CD this week. I've got enough packs to see me through for a week, so if I start back on Wed then I can go see my CDC the week after, when I've hopefully been signed off fit by the hospital.

You're doing really well, I hope I can get back into it and do as well too :cross:

Vicki x

Back