The Slimming Kitchen

Thanks Cookie.
I hope you had a good Christmas too and Happy New Year.
I got back from weigh in earlier and pleased to say I only gained 2lbs over Christmas.
Now I am just getting my head about Extra Easy SP and going to give it a try this week. xxx

First day on Extra Easy SP

image-3095736389.jpg

image-1417069849.jpg

image-919452830.jpg

image-3251000580.jpg

image-3022177937.jpg

Syns today: 10.5

I've really enjoyed it. Felt full all day and it was nice to be able to have to think about what I was going to eat rather than just going with usual foods I pick lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are beans classed as protein now? Does that mean peas, beans etc are 'unlimited' as such? Unfortunately I missed class this week (it's normally on Thursday night) so I haven't got my new pack. I do know that all my favourite fruits -mango, pineapple and banana- are now no-no's, but I could cope with lot's of eggs and beans lol x

Are beans classed as protein now? Does that mean peas, beans etc are 'unlimited' as such? Unfortunately I missed class this week (it's normally on Thursday night) so I haven't got my new pack. I do know that all my favourite fruits -mango, pineapple and banana- are now no-no's, but I could cope with lot's of eggs and beans lol x

The fruit you mentioned isn't a nono it's a free food instead x

Hi Hun
I have made a thread which is now a sticky which tells you all about the SP Plan. xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/348340-extra-easy-sp-plan-5.html

Here to sub :)

I totally forgot to add my meals here the last few days but I have still stuck to the new Extra Easy SP.
Here is the meals I have had....

Day Two.....

3.jpg

My Stunning Extra Easy SP Soup

Made using butternut squash, 2 fresh tomatoes, half a tin of chopped tomatoes, half a carton of passata, 1 red pepper, 1 red chilli & a handful of red lentils. Cover all ingredients with vegetable stock & add abit of salt & pepper. Cook until soft then blitz.

4.jpg

Easy Chicken Curry with Spicy Broccoli & Green Beans
Syn Free on Extra Easy & Extra Easy SP

Spice up your weight loss with this rich & tasty chicken dish. We've teamed it up with delicious tandoori broccoli to make this a perfect Extra Easy SP meal.

Serves 4
Ingredients:
Frylight
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves chopped (I used garlic granules)
4 skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized chunks
1 tbsp of tikka curry powder
6 tbsp of tomato puree
200g passata
400ml boiling chicken stock
Salt & pepper
Small handful of coriander to garnish

For the vegetables:
Brocolli stems
Green beans, trimmed
1 tbsp tandoori curry powder

Method:
Place a pan over a medium heat, spray with Frylight. Add the onion & garlic & stir fry for 5 minutes. Add the chicken & stir fry for a further 5 minutes until browned.
Add the curry powder, tomato puree, passata & stock, season & stir. Bring to the boil, cover tightly & turn the heat down to low. Simmer, stirring occasionally for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.

Cook the broccoli & green beans in a pan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain well & return to the pan. Spray with Frylight & add the curry powder. Preheat a pan over a high heat. Cook them for 2 minutes.
Sprinkle over the coriander & serve.

This was such an easy recipe to make & both Hubby & I really enjoyed it.

10891526_301112730098942_9044324334438367945_n.jpg

Ron (Later-On Snacks) lol. On Extra Easy SP Day.
Milky coffee using HEA of milk.
Hifi Salted caramel bar (HEB or 6 syns),
Hifi Light bar (1 as HEB for Speed Food or 2 as HEB for non Speed or 3 syns each).
And apple & clementine for added speed food

Day Three on SP...

10390514_301112083432340_2882433265300400207_n.jpg

Extra Easy SP Breakfast
Apples & Clementines

2.jpg

Extra Easy SP Dinner
Chicken Supreme with Cauliflower Rice
A new recipe I made up & its been a success.
Syn Free & Serves 2
Ingredients:
1 large onion
Button mushrooms cut in half
2 chicken breasts cut into slices
4 pieces of bacon, fat removed & cut into slices
100g of Quark
100ml of chicken stock
1 tsp of mustard powder
Salt & pepper
Garlic granules
Dried coriander or parsley
Method:
Cook the onions & mushrooms with Frylight & a good sprinkle of garlic granules in a large frying pan for around 5 minutes or until golden brown. Put aside then cook the chicken & bacon for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Make up the creamy sauce in a bowl. Mix in the Quark, chicken stock, mustard powder & a good amount of salt & pepper to taste. Mix really well until it makes a nice thick sauce.
Pour into the chicken, bacon, mushrooms & onions & stir really well & simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Serve with a sprinkle of coriander or parsley & a side dish of your choice.
I had mine with cauliflower rice & peas.
The cauliflower rice was made the Hairy Dieters way.
Grate some cauliflower pieces, add some seasoning, I added garlic granules & abit of salt & pepper. Add around 25-30ml of water to a frying pan, add the cauliflower, stirring well for 5 minutes & until all the water has evaporated & the cauliflower has a nice fluffy look to it.

Day Four on SP.....

10885548_328968307294607_1174467185254966425_n.jpg

Today's Breakfast on Extra Easy SP
40g weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) with 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEA), 2 clementines & 1 apple.

10891647_328955223962582_7362009251702701386_n.jpg

Tonight's Extra Easy SP Dinner

Leftover Chicken Supreme that I made last night served with low fat cottage cheese, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, beetroot, pickled onions, pickled cabbage & yellow peppers.

Chicken Supreme

A new recipe I made up & its been a success.
Syn Free & Serves 2

Ingredients:
1 large onion
Button mushrooms cut in half
2 chicken breasts cut into slices
4 pieces of bacon, fat removed & cut into slices
100g of Quark
100ml of chicken stock
1 tsp of mustard powder
Salt & pepper
Garlic granules
Dried coriander or parsley

Method:
Cook the onions & mushrooms with Frylight & a good sprinkle of garlic granules in a large frying pan for around 5 minutes or until golden brown. Put aside then cook the chicken & bacon for 10 minutes or until cooked through.

Make up the creamy sauce in a bowl. Mix in the Quark, chicken stock, mustard powder & a good amount of salt & pepper to taste. Mix really well until it makes a nice thick sauce.
Pour into the chicken, bacon, mushrooms & onions & stir really well & simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Serve with a sprinkle of coriander or parsley & a side dish of your choice.

Hi there!

I'm here to subscribe for your diary - your food ideas look amazing!

I look forward to following your journey xx

Here to sub, loving the photos, I may start doing that! I'm just doing SW from home as I live in the middle of no where and have 2 young children so making a meeting is not easy for me... Have not heard of this "SP" before, hope I'm ok just doing the EE plan! X

Loving the pics of your meals on SP. Going to try the curry tonight with cauliflower rice :) All out of broccoli at the moment!

Curry looks gorgeous. Going to try it sometime next week, how you finding SP? Wanting to give it a go but scared to leave EE lol xx

Back