The SnS Diaries, highs, lows and many returns

LOL :) whey ahoy

Ooo exciting, I live training, can't wait to start competition training in October
:)

Somethin like 810 sounds ideal hun

Xxx

Whey to go loo I love it. Yeah might be a good idea to up you calories if you're training for a 10k, you'll burn fat with all that running you need to keep your strength up! X

How you doing ? I Agree with the other ladies about having extra protein something I will try if I get my exercise up x

Just keep at it hun, best advice is no restarts, just keep at it!!

You can do it x

Bananas said:
Need some exercise motivation

Go girl! You can do it! What exercises you planning?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You can do it hun!!

I have to do 3.2 lb off for the next six weeks till I see surgeon!

Gonna get workouts increased. What you got planned hun ?? Shred or gym or classes??

Xxx

Hey Bananas Jillian is a evil genius she will have you in those skinny jeans in no time lol. You should be okay with the running I think I'm quite unfit and I still manage it lol, I'm a bit slower than pre-VLCD but still going which is the main thing.

Just take each day as it comes, you're doing great :)

X

Bananas said:
Various jillian michaels DVDs and running. Need to cancel my gym membership as I don't use it...

I went to the gym for a year and no result! Lol, I was doing lots and got no where!

I like to 30 day shred, I just want to get into the stuff I have taped on sky box..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've only done the 30DS but OMG it worked! I would love to try the 6 week 6 pack one but I can just imagine all the PLANK Arghh!! X

They are very good dvds, I've got into billy blanks tae bo (free on sky) and want to try insanity next. Find them.a nice supplement to my gym training and powerlifting.

Deffo recommend jm, if you do have sky can record all sorts of diffent jm routines(shred level one, thighs and buns etc)

Xxx

Back