The start of something good!

Day 51

Hello

Back on the straight and narrow today, 3 tetras, a can of tuna and a stick of celery. Much relief after yesterday's blip - but that is all it was, a small pot hole on the road to slimdom. Thankfully it was a small pot hole that developed into a massive chasm as they do on Telford's roads. Some times I think I need an off-roader just to make it to the shops and back.

Getting used to drink 2.5ltrs at work and then finishing off the last bit at home, reduces the night-time toilet breaks and ives me something to do at work - going to and from the kitchen filling up my bottle.

Got a doctor's appointment tomorrow - hopefully there will be an outcome from the bound-to-be-uncomfortable exam down there.

I will let you know the result...

Love Cx

Day 52

Hello

Another day done and dusted. Went to the doctors this morning and everything went well but I am going for a scan just as a back-up.

I have been very tired today and almost fell asleep at work - luckily I didn't! I guess it might be the after effects of pie-gate and getting out of and back into ketosis.

Really hoping for a good loss this week; could do with some reassurance that things are back on track.

Love Cx

Day 53

Hello

Really bored now...things are plodding along and the weight is coming off and I want to be finished already! I guess that is a good thing as it reflects my mindset of being fully committed to this process, but I am bored and want to buy all the cool clothes and do all the things I will be able to do when I have lost the extra person I am carrying.

How have you dealt with this? Has anyone else hit this bump in the road?

Love Cx

Day 54

Hello Minimins

Today was OK, someone had purchased a box of M&S milk chocolate biscuits which sat and stared at me most of the morning, until I re-located them to the other side of the office. They are my favourite so normally I would have eaten half the box without thinking.

Work was difficult, made a bit of a boo-boo so am expecting to be told off for it next week when the manager is back, but I won't stress too much about it, I have a job application to fill in for a vacancy closer to home to entertain me.

Still really bored with waiting for time to pass...I feel like I am in a waiting room!

At least I am there and not longingly looking in the window realising that I will never get to where I want to be.

Love Cx

Sounds like you are doing a great job. 5lbs is a great loss!

Day 55

Hello

I ate another mini pork-pie today; it appears to be a random craving that I am having, not sure why as I wasn't particularly enamoured with them pre-CD...I may have to ask my family to hide them in the fridge so I cannot see them when I go for my tetra. Oh well, two mini pork-pies in a week really isn't the end of the world!

Went to the cinema this afternoon and walked straight past the over priced popcorn and ice cream etc - I took my water and shake with me which kept me occupied in the adverts - the time when I usually finish off the popcorn anyway!

I am on 810, not SS. I thought about it long and hard beforehand - I have a lot of weight to lose, and having tried and failed both CD and LL some years ago I discussed it with my CDC and we decided that the most important thing is to be able to do this for the year or so it will take for the weight to go. For me it wasn't going to work not eating and I have found it so much less stressful being able to have a little bit of chicken or tuna and a stick of celery every day. The difference isn;t huge between the plans, so it isn't such a big sacrifice compared to sticking to the plan over the long term.

Weigh-on tomorrow so we will see what impact the pies have had!

Love C

Hi hun,

I can completely relate to your feelings of boredom/demorilisation. Like you say, the weight is coming off but after 3 months and 3 stone I don't feel much different and I've gone down one clothes size, if that.

Its not too bad for me because at least the upcoming wedding keeps me on the right track - all I can say is think of what you've achieved so far and what a difference it will have made to the things you can't see - heart health, viscerel fat etc.

In a years time when you are looking in the mirror trust me it will all have been worth it!

xoxo

Day 56

Hello

3lbs loss this week, which is good considering pork-pie gate. I am still feeling bored, but I have now lost 2 1/2 stone in 8 weeks which is pretty darn good - especially because it has been not that difficult for me, compared to how I thought it would be.

The maths: daily weight-loss average is now 0.625lbs with the weekly average 4.375lbs. Still on track to my long-term goal!

Going to focus on drinking more, I forget to drink sometimes and as I have tetras 3 times a day my minimum needs to be 3 litres rather than 2.25 litres.

Off to snuggle with a duvet and watch some TV...

Love Cx

Day 57

Hello

I have been really down today - not sure if it is just life, or the hormones but I can't shake off that grumpy feeling.

I have pulled out my size 26 tops and they all fit, which is pretty cool as that means I have lost the weight I have put on in the last 2 years. Sadly, none of the tops are that pretty - just shirts for work. I am still hunting for something to wear at my friend's wedding. I don't want to spend lots of money, so I am spending a lot of time on ebay at the moment. Spotted a couple of things, but no idea if they will suit me!

Off to finish the third litre of water and find the remote control so I can watch TBL at 9pm.

Love Cx

Day 58

Hello

Better day today, I met up with a ex-work colleague who hasn't seen me in a few weeks and she noticed that I had lost some weight, which was very nice!

Tucking into my chicken and celery at the moment, can't decide whether I can be bothered to watch last nights TBL (fell asleep before it started) or not...

Love Cxxx

Day 59

Hello

Packs, water and tuna all done today - nothing much to report other than that on the CD front.

Work was stressful and I almost burst into tears twice, not so much from the crap, but from the hormones - just like a wave of emotion coming over me!

Spent the afternoon doing the nicest thing off my to-do list and get to parcel up documents tomorrow so at least I can do that in peace!

I am hoping that this grumpy feeling will disappear as I am boring myself with the moaning!

Love Cx

Day 60

Hello

Day 60 eh? Didn't really think I would get here, but I am, and it is still relatively easy for me to say no to eating food that is not on the list.

Yeah me!

Had an OK day at work, 5 papercuts whilst sorting out documents...some of them are still stinging now. Don't think it helped having a shower and then slathering on the handcream. Opps.

I have gone for a walk everyday at lunch time this week so far, will it make a difference on the scale (either way)?

Love Cx

Day 61

Hello Minimins

Day 61...that's quite a long time to be honest...39 days to go until I hit day 100. I am confident that I will be over the 3 stone mark by then, more towards the 4 stone mark I hope.

I have walked up the stairs to my office every day this week, and gone out for a 15 min wander at lunch time. I wonder if it will make a difference on Sunday.

Watched England v Wales this evening - when I look at those players and then realise that they are lighter than me, even thought they are 6ft 5" and mostly muscle it puts into perspective just what a position I have got myself into.

Anyway, nice long lie-in due tomorrow as I have the house to myself - as long as it doesn't blow away in the night!

Love Cx

Morning only 39 days to go wow an huge achievement I'd say.

The wind as been dreadful I agree!

Have a good weekend x

Day 62

Hello

I had a really nice day today, all alone in the house which doesn't happen that often, put the new Adele album on play and sat down and listened to it without interruptions or distraction. It is amazing and was an indulgent, yet glorious way to spend the morning.

Weigh-in tomorrow - hoping for something more than 3lbs, but who knows...whatever it is, I will keep going as per usual.

Love Cx

Hi Clair, just read up on your diary. You are doing really well. Good luck with your weigh in! :)

Day 63

Hello one and all...

How much did I lose? 7lbs - yes I know! I am a very happy ClairBear today! Total I hear you ask? 3 stone - 3 whole fat, tiring, bulging stones! :clap:

So, of course, you want to know what that has done to the averages....4.67lbs a week - up from 4.375lbs and daily its a massive 0.67lbs up from 0.65lbs. Still ahead of target...I get to do photos this week as well, so that will cement my loss in photographic format too!

On the other hand, my size 28 and 30 clothes are getting a bit on the ridiculous side of large, but I thought about getting rid of them today (charity and ebay) and I started to panic a bit. Is this because I am afraid that I will need them again??? Anyone else had experience of this?

Love Cx

ClairBear said:
Hello one and all...

How much did I lose? 7lbs - yes I know! I am a very happy ClairBear today! Total I hear you ask? 3 stone - 3 whole fat, tiring, bulging stones! :clap:

So, of course, you want to know what that has done to the averages....4.67lbs a week - up from 4.375lbs and daily its a massive 0.67lbs up from 0.65lbs. Still ahead of target...I get to do photos this week as well, so that will cement my loss in photographic format too!

On the other hand, my size 28 and 30 clothes are getting a bit on the ridiculous side of large, but I thought about getting rid of them today (charity and ebay) and I started to panic a bit. Is this because I am afraid that I will need them again??? Anyone else had experience of this?

Love Cx

Hi ClaireBear,
Well done in such a great loss! Your doing so well :)
I just wanted to say, I stuck all my size 14 and 16 dresses on eBay last night!! It's a positive step!! All the money you make can go towards a new wardrobe :) x

Day 64

Hello

As you could have predicted, I am a bit down today post weigh-in exuberance has departed and I am left feeling proud that I have lost 3 stone, but sad that I am still massive and have another 11 stone to lose. I know that I will do it and I will keep going, just hard to keep feeling happy when I look in the mirror and I am still really big.

Otherwise, I ate half a mini pork-pie and then realised I was only doing it for the spicy taste so stopped and I will buy me some black pepper tomorrow!

I have three exams in March and I now have the text books which are sat on the floor staring at me but the internet is so much more interesting than management blurb!

Love Cx

Back