the strugglers to target

Welcome to everyone and anyone. I find it really helps to check in... week ends are always more difficult. Long learnt habits associate food with relaxation and that is hard to unlearn.
There alternatives, warm baths, books, telly but nothing it seems is as effective and rapid as food and drink.
So here I am its been a long week in work - three magic packets - why? because I simply love being size 12. Being slim - (even half a stone from my goal) is such a fantastic feeling that I will carry on.
Maintaining must be around the corner, it cannot not work but but its currently lost its way. Here I am goal weight - over here please.

So I keep on posting, drinking water, swimming, working and buying new clothes.

GSQ

447dbe said:
Today is going okay but it always does when I am at work,. The problem is the evenings and weekends:mad:

I'm the same during the day usually but evenings are hard :S

Getslimquick said:
Welcome to everyone and anyone. I find it really helps to check in... week ends are always more difficult. Long learnt habits associate food with relaxation and that is hard to unlearn.
There alternatives, warm baths, books, telly but nothing it seems is as effective and rapid as food and drink.
So here I am its been a long week in work - three magic packets - why? because I simply love being size 12. Being slim - (even half a stone from my goal) is such a fantastic feeling that I will carry on.
Maintaining must be around the corner, it cannot not work but but its currently lost its way. Here I am goal weight - over here please.

So I keep on posting, drinking water, swimming, working and buying new clothes.

GSQ

Totally agree GSQ you are doing great :) keep working at it and you'll get there :)

Hello
I have been reading through, may I join in?
I am new to this, hope it is ok to jump in on the thread - you seem so supportive and motivated :) I have just over 2 stone to lose.....and really struggle with diets - I seem to have lost my will power somewhere along the way.
I have done Cambridge in the past, but it has all crept back on again :( and I have been finding it very hard to start to and stick to a plan, and my clothes are very snug!
But, I have my packs ready to start tomorrow and am ready + excited to get going.
It would be fab to join a group who know what they are doing and are also determined to get to their goal. The first day seems a bit daunting but I have some time off work next week so it's now or never... I also find evenings really tough.

mrs.wobbly said:
Hello
I am new to this, hope it is ok to jump in on the thread - you seem so supportive and motivated :) I have just over 2 stone to lose.....and really struggle with diets - I seem to have lost my will power somewhere along the way.
I have done Cambridge in the past, but it has all crept back on again :( and I have been finding it very hard to start to and stick to a plan, and my clothes are very snug!
But, I have my packs ready to start tomorrow and am ready + excited to get going.
It would be fab to join a group who know what they are doing and are also determined to get to their goal. The first day seems a bit daunting but I have some time off work next week so it's now or never... I also find evenings really tough.

Of course you can all are welcome hopefully we can all help each other through this :) I'm with you on the evenings I last all day and then struggle all evening :S good luck x

mrs.wobbly said:
Hello

Great, please join in. We all are clear on where we are going and very very determined. I am just patiently waiting for the scales to recognise my dedication and conviction. It will happen, as I have said I really love the effects.

Just about to go put on my size 12 levis and Wales rugby shirt. I am off to the match. No pies or booze for me.

GSQ

How about 4 weeks? That's what I'm aiming for today and might help if I had someone not to let down?

Lets do it! Today is day 1 for me, how about you Dusty? Should we post it on here or start a new thread? Found the last one so helpful - managed 25 out of 27 days I was aiming for (a TS personal best for me!), this time will try to smash it and go for the full 28/28 :D
Agree the evenings are a problem - this last week I think I've been TS up to about 7.30 almost every day but then its downhill from there... also really unhelpfully I try to eat all the food so there's no leftovers to tempt me the next day, just end up stuffed! Today will be different though, honest!

LED 0/28
Dusty ?/28

Anyone else want to join in - 28 days of TS here we come!
LED x

Day 1 for me- about to make 1st shake
28 days-- i'd love to join

Size 12 levis would make me beyond happy- what an achievement :)

I very nearly came crashing off the wagon last night.... totally lost it and put a mini pizza in the oven.... took it out... cut it up... took one bite... spat it out and threw the rest in the bin.... for me thats a major victory... normally i can not stop myself once i act on the moment of weakness! Come on the 10 stone bracket!

Well done Sammy! I need to take a leaf out of your book... often if I've decided to cheat I regret it even before the food is ready, but I still go along with it - but you're right, its not too late to do the right thing (even if that means spitting out the first mouthful!)
Have a good day today
LED x

LastEverDiet said:
Lets do it! Today is day 1 for me, how about you Dusty? Should we post it on here or start a new thread? Found the last one so helpful - managed 25 out of 27 days I was aiming for (a TS personal best for me!), this time will try to smash it and go for the full 28/28 :D
Agree the evenings are a problem - this last week I think I've been TS up to about 7.30 almost every day but then its downhill from there... also really unhelpfully I try to eat all the food so there's no leftovers to tempt me the next day, just end up stuffed! Today will be different though, honest!

LED 0/28
Dusty ?/28

Anyone else want to join in - 28 days of TS here we come!
LED x

Can we change to 27 as I have to come off after 27 days for my mums birthday and me hen do? Eeeekkkkk
You want to start a separate thread?

SammyE said:
I very nearly came crashing off the wagon last night.... totally lost it and put a mini pizza in the oven.... took it out... cut it up... took one bite... spat it out and threw the rest in the bin.... for me thats a major victory... normally i can not stop myself once i act on the moment of weakness! Come on the 10 stone bracket!

Oh that's great Sammy that must have taken some guts! :D

LastEverDiet said:
Well done Sammy! I need to take a leaf out of your book... often if I've decided to cheat I regret it even before the food is ready, but I still go along with it - but you're right, its not too late to do the right thing (even if that means spitting out the first mouthful!)
Have a good day today
LED x

I'm the same :S

Can we change to 27 as I have to come off after 27 days for my mums birthday and me hen do? Eeeekkkkk
You want to start a separate thread?

27 days is cool - will fit in with my usual weigh in day.
Will start a thread for it now - you on day 2 today?

I was regretting it as soon as I started cooking the pizza but I normally tell myself its a waste of food if I dont eat it... but really its a waste of food even if I do eat it, because its food I dont need... so really its better to just leave it in the freezer in the first place haha.

Well done everyone whos trooping on :) and welcome to the newbys joining the thread.

Heres to a FAR slimmer christmas, we can all do it :)

Oh and one other thing.Im starting to panic... because Im 23 lbs away from my goal and I really dont think 23lbs is going to be enough to remove the horrible stomach fat Ive got... its really low, like my stomach is getting flattish to where my bellybutton is, but then balloons out, my size 14 work trousers are starting to get a bit loose again but Ive probably got another 7 to 10lbs ish until they are too big... Im starting to think that despite saying I was "big framed" for years that I might actually have a tiny frame and Im going to have to get towards the lower end of healthy bmi until I dont have this awful fat stomach.... god... I dont know if I can face getting to 10 stone and realising I need to lose another 2stone still... guess I cant worry about that until I get to goal, one thing at a time but it is something thats playing on my mind :(

SammyE said:
Oh and one other thing.Im starting to panic... because Im 23 lbs away from my goal and I really dont think 23lbs is going to be enough to remove the horrible stomach fat Ive got... its really low, like my stomach is getting flattish to where my bellybutton is, but then balloons out, my size 14 work trousers are starting to get a bit loose again but Ive probably got another 7 to 10lbs ish until they are too big... Im starting to think that despite saying I was "big framed" for years that I might actually have a tiny frame and Im going to have to get towards the lower end of healthy bmi until I dont have this awful fat stomach.... god... I dont know if I can face getting to 10 stone and realising I need to lose another 2stone still... guess I cant worry about that until I get to goal, one thing at a time but it is something thats playing on my mind :(

Oh hun that's a shame :( I have no idea also as to what I am aiming for really hope I'll know when I get there :)

OK Checking in - just bought size 10 trousers for work - I was a 22/24 with elasticated waist. So whatever the scales are saying my body is getting smaller. Whoopee
Its amazing

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
OK Checking in - just bought size 10 trousers for work - I was a 22/24 with elasticated waist. So whatever the scales are saying my body is getting smaller. Whoopee
Its amazing

GSQ

You really are doing amazing GsQ I hope you really are proud of yourself xx

Back