The Summer Shredders Team

Morning Shredders :)
Got over my bad day yesterday, cant belive how just a 1lb gain effected me, i feel so stupid now but here is to a new day :)
Hope you all have a good weekend,and good luck on the scales :)

Hope you all had a good weekend and didnt go to far astray with the points:)
today i am sorting out clothes for my holiday, i forgot how much stuff i had brought,and shoes .. well ..erm,i need another 20+ pair of feet to wear them all lol

4pounds off for me this week. Finally a big loss 10 pounds altogether and I have a waistI have a real life waist.

Very excited its gonna be a good week. Day trip wit work tomorrow and training tonight!

Hope you are all doing well, and keeping on track
Well done Kimbo on your loss, that is a great loss:)
Busy day for me today .. walk the dog, housework, some light excersing,cook tea, walk the dog, etc etc lol
Have a good day all and remember ... WE CAN DO THIS !!! :D

Well done kimbo!!

Morning all well I gained on Monday but had a final weigh in today and lost 1lb pretty happy with that as I go away today!

Good luck with the weight loss ladies and I'll be back with more to lose in a couple of weeks x

Have been a bit slack posting on here latley, as have been pretty busy
I had a 3 lb loss this week, so i am really chuffed about that :)
Hope your all haveing a good day, and hope you have a good weekend
Good luck if your weigh in day is today :)

1.5lb off for me this week shredders!

We can do this! ?

Minnie2be said:
1.5lb off for me this week shredders!

We can do this! ?

That should have been...we can do this! :)

0.5lb off for me! xxx

It's all gone a bit quiet on here - everyone ok? x

Helloooooooo shredders :)
Sorry have been MIA for a few, been pretty busy
Came back from holiday yesterday a day early due to the crappy weather, couldnt get out much, so just sat inside reading and eating very badly, even eating cream cakes *oops* .. knew i would gain, as i wasnt counting anything, and my gain is ... 5 lbs:eek: .. so back on track today and bye bye holiday gain :)

I've lost 0.1lb (yes that is nought point one pound) haha - sorry to track such a little amount but I'm just chuffed that I managed to lose something as 3 days ago it was tracking +2lbs :)

Good luck everyone! x

Morning shredders :)
My getting back on track yesterday didnt go very well, i had a pizza and other naughty foods, but as from today i am 100% back on track :)
Well done minnie, a loss is still a loss :)

Hi can i please joing your team, the summer shredders. I weigh in on a monday, hopeing to lose 1 stone 10lbs before i go on holiday in september :)

Welcome to the Shredders kat :)

Welcome to the Shredders kat :)

thank you. this is just what i need to keep motivated, good luck everyone, will let you no how i do tomorrow :) x

Morning shredders :)
Another wet and horrible day again .. sigh
Hope you are all doing well, and if today is your weigh in day, then good luck :)

Was thinking last night, weekly losses, do you want a table showing your weekly loss, or one showing Y and N, Y for a loss and N for a gain or sts, i will update the table every sunday, that way we can see how far we have come etc :)

Hi all and welcome Kat!!

I hope everyone is well?

Well I'm back after being away for three weeks I've put on 8lbs!!! Feel like a total pig (and clearly was on holiday) however I'm starting again today and determined to lose at least a stone

Good luck everyone[/QUOTE]

giles86 said:
Hi all and welcome Kat!!

I hope everyone is well?

Well I'm back after being away for three weeks I've put on 8lbs!!! Feel like a total pig (and clearly was on holiday) however I'm starting again today and determined to lose at least a stone

Good luck everyone
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Well holidays are there to be enjoyed so you had right to be a total pig lol :) todays a new day so put it behind you. Im well nervous today, its my first weigh in for 2 weeks as i had a holiday and it was closed due to the bank holiday last week, i tend to go off the rails if i dont weigh weekly. Anyways wish me luck and il let you no how i get on xx

Back