The Sun Photoshoot?

Wow, you must be excited - I am excited for you - will be great to see you flying the flag :)

yaaay:D i got my pictures from the Photoshoot today!!:D I don't really think I can post them online yet, since the actual paper didn't come out, but come Monday- I shall be posting them all over the place:D

Wow well done. If it was me i would be plastering the photos everywhere!
I dont usually buy the Sun but will Monday.
You a great motivation story. I have 7 stone to loose but am really focussed and apart from the 1st day it hasnt been too bad but i am only on day 4!

hah, i never buy The Sun:)
good luck! it goes by really quickly, the first month was horrible for me, but after a while i even forgot i was on a diet (well, except for the days when i had to pay my councillor for the food:D). i just got used to it:) although i never really felt the ketosis to be honest, even though i didn't cheat at all when on CD i was ALWAYS hungry:/

I never buy any papers, but will defo buy the Sun on Monday. Congratulations, omg im so looking 4ward to seeing it.

aaaaaah! i am so p***** off!! well, the online article of the sun is out, and they made up so much stuff about me it is absolutely unbelievable... i knew they would, but not to this degree. it's good i'm in a bar now, it's close to all the alcohol:)

Oh that such a shame izmirka, i've been waiting to see your pictures today sorry your not happy with the article, stupid newspapers.
can i just say though you you absolutly stunning in those pictures and you should be very proud of your achievement. x

Almost forgot to add i am so jealous of that tiny little waist of yours, you've got such a perfect figure.

lovely pics! what did they make up??

It's a shame you're not happy with the article but as you say I guess it was somehow expected with this types of papers. At least it sounds like you look fantastic on the pictures!! Are you going to post some :p ?

I bought the sun to see it! You look fab! Only one little line about how you lost the weight though!! well done though, you have helped the suns sales today haha

Oh my, you look amazing especially in that 2nd pic!! Gorgeous dress!! Did you get to keep those clothes???

Well done you!!

xxx

great pics.. well done.

lovely pics! what did they make up??

pretty much everything except the pictures, which are real and the part Urszula's tips. a few things in the text are ok, but mostly it's made up. i thought i'm gonna get a heart attack when i read i apparently drank 6 cokes a day, 10 coffees and 3 take aways. i'd be pushing daisies by now if i did that... also, my name is misspelled and i actually am in the UK for 4 years now, not 2... no idea where they got it from. and i lost all of my weight on CD, not the "first few stones"...

Oh my, you look amazing especially in that 2nd pic!! Gorgeous dress!! Did you get to keep those clothes???

Well done you!!

xxx

nope, no clothes for me. they don't keep the clothes, they buy them, use them for photoshoots and return them to the stores and get a refund...
thank u for the compliment though- i don't like the colourful dress though- i only liked the white one:)

nope, no clothes for me. they don't keep the clothes, they buy them, use them for photoshoots and return them to the stores and get a refund...
thank u for the compliment though- i don't like the colourful dress though- i only liked the white one:)

I liked that one the most too!

Shame you didn't get to keep it and very scandalous they made all that stuff up about you!!!! Was wondering why they put first few stones etc when I was pretty sure you lost 90% of your weight on CD... Weird people..........

Well, at least you look fabulous n there eh ;-) And people who know you, know what's true and what's not!

x

You look fantastic. At least you have some brilliant pictures out of it x

I remember that article; you look great by the way. I always noticed how they said people 'lost a few stones on the Cambridge diet' before following their plan, but now it seems they make that bit up too for everyone. You've given me the motivation to start the CD :) x

Back