The superfree debate...............

Well all this week I did extra easy and just had fruit after every meal I'm just over 9 stone so don't have much to lose and I lost 1 pound without doing exercise so id say it does work

The other reason is to keep you fuller for longer - you might add a 90 cal banana to breakfast, but then not feel snackish mid-morning and then eat 200 cals of biscuits.

I just see it as adding extra food I don't want or need.

From the book - Fill 1/3 of your plate with superfree foods - you'll naturally limit your energy intake without counting a single calorie......

So, the third superfree is to limit the higher density foods - as I said, adding a banana (or any other fruit) does not do this - it's adds energy intake!

Superfree should replace higher density foods, so instead of peas I'll have carrots (for example)

I just see it as adding extra food I don't want or need.

From the book - Fill 1/3 of your plate with superfree foods - you'll naturally limit your energy intake without counting a single calorie......

So, the third superfree is to limit the higher density foods - as I said, adding a banana (or any other fruit) does not do this - it's adds energy intake!

Superfree should replace higher density foods, so instead of peas I'll have carrots (for example)

Totally agree. I think you just have see what suits you. I can see that the 1/3 superfree is an excellent idea if you tend to eat huge portions - I don't, so my plate is never overfilled with pasta etc. I also don't snack on things like Mug shots - I tend to eat fruit, or maybe use the odd syn for a biscuit. I also don't eat any bread whilst on SW, and tend to have salads for lunch, and fruit and yoghurt for breakfast. So I never worry about the 1/3rd Superfree when it comes to my evening meals.

Back