the syn fairy

kerryathome

Silver Member
well today the syn fairy has helped me out again.,

I'm at work from 930am - 10pm, brought all my meals with me as usual. then someone says 'I'm going to McDonalds does anyone want anything'

so I say 'yes please a grilled chicken and bacon salad' thinking its only 6 syns.....

but then the syn fairy steps in and McDonalds has run out of salad, so back to plan A mugshot, scan bran and laughing cow light (on a green day)

so 6 syns saved without a hitch, happy days :) x

Haha I love it!
The syn fairy saved me in it's own little way today...I'm usually not hungry for ages after breakfast but today I was going shopping with a friend and about half an hour before I went out I was absolutely STARVING. So I prepared some veg and fried it up in frylight...when I went out with my friend they got a burger and chips from the chippy van. SO glad I was full, though I can't deny it smelled mighty good!

on the other hand there is also the little syn devil who sits on my shoulder and says "sod it, everyone else is having chocolate..." :rolleyes:

Syn fairy saved me today too... Had taken a lovely healthy salad to uni but just fancied some stodgy, so went to buy a jacket spud and beans, and they had all gone, so ate my salad instead.

Thank you syn fairy!

Syn fairy saved me today too... Had taken a lovely healthy salad to uni but just fancied some stodgy, so went to buy a jacket spud and beans, and they had all gone, so ate my salad instead.

Thank you syn fairy!
but a baked potato and beans wouldn't be syns unless your on a red day or you have a lump of butter on it etc............

but a baked potato and beans wouldn't be syns unless your on a red day or you have a lump of butter on it etc............
I'm doing success express and I'm in a red day, so it really wasn't on the plan and would have cost me pretty much all the days syns...

I picked up 20 cupcakes to give my team a wee treat and now all I acn think about is the cupcakes in my car :) Think I will go to bed and try and forget :)

The bad fairy made my hand slip pouring out the porridge today, the good fairy made it boil over in the microwave so ended up with a very small amount !!!

The bad fairy made me eat out at pub that had no healthy food on the menu, then made me order an Indian burger, the good fairy made it look disusting, 2 soggy battered chicken pieces, 2 burnt onion bajis, 1 over cooked pakora wrapped in a cheap soggy nan bread with brown slimy lettuce and chips that were cooked in old oil. The good fairy made me give the nan away, give 1 of the chicken pieces away, pick the batter of the other, leave the over cooked other things and slimy lettuce and only eat the chips, which i syned at 12 so it was so much better than it could of been. Neither fairy stopped me moaning on about what a waste of money it was lol

a syn fairy couldnt help me at the moment its like having the devil i need jesus himself to come have a word tel me to give me head a wobble,,,, need a slimming world exorcism or a baptism or sumfin

My syn fairy stepped in too! I had a very busy day and missed breakfast and dinner, so was all set for getting a chinese but came home and there was 3 eggs in the hen coop so i had those instead!

Back