The Taste of Water!

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
Most of this week i've been drinking bottled water because it was on offer and i wanted the bottles for work. I drank the last of it last night and started on tap water this morning and i can actually tell the difference, think its the taste could be the texture (i know that sounds bizzare but somethings different) We have hard water down in this area which i think is it, will a water filter make a difference? like brita? or should i just stick to bottled water. You are talking to a girl who, up until this week, drank nothing but fizzy drinks water is not in my field of expertise!

A water filter should help a lot. Works out a lot cheaper in the long run too. Where i used to live in lincs was a hard water area too. Now in fife scotland and the waters lovely lol. So i know what you mean about the difference.

The filter jugs are all my mum uses for cold water. She has one of them quick cups for hot drinks. They have a filter too. She lives in lincs and the waters terrible there. Ruins kettles and washing machines. Yuck.

Back