Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

The Taste of Water!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by .Nicki., 5 March 2011 Social URL.

1. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

Most of this week i've been drinking bottled water because it was on offer and i wanted the bottles for work. I drank the last of it last night and started on tap water this morning and i can actually tell the difference, think its the taste could be the texture (i know that sounds bizzare but somethings different) We have hard water down in this area which i think is it, will a water filter make a difference? like brita? or should i just stick to bottled water. You are talking to a girl who, up until this week, drank nothing but fizzy drinks water is not in my field of expertise!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    A water filter should help a lot. Works out a lot cheaper in the long run too. Where i used to live in lincs was a hard water area too. Now in fife scotland and the waters lovely lol. So i know what you mean about the difference.

4. -Florrie-

-Florrie- Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yeah britta filters definitely make a difference. My tap water tastes horrible but I usually drink diluted juice with it so it's not so bad.

5. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

I bought a brita filter and its so much better. xx

6. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    The filter jugs are all my mum uses for cold water. She has one of them quick cups for hot drinks. They have a filter too. She lives in lincs and the waters terrible there. Ruins kettles and washing machines. Yuck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.