The things we do to make us go mmmmmm!

Excellent Calligas, the more the merrier. I have introduce a work colleague who has ordered her months supply and starts on Monday, about joining this group I do not know, maybe. My inspiration for doing a VLCD came from another work colleague who lost 5 stone on 4 months was on LL and has put on weight again says he will also be starting again soon but not sure when. We should get commission.

This post is great! youve been busy haha! Def gonna try the "crisps" cos im a crisp kinda gal and miss having a little munch watching big brother at night (lol). I had the tomato and basil soup last night and cant say i was impressed so gonan try and turn it into a hot and spicy soup tonight....it will either be delicious or yuck but its worth a try! Not impressed with the vanilla shakes either BUT with some coffee and splenda in....its taking the edge off my starbucks latte withdrawal symptoms haha.

Is it just me or is anyone else tryin to eat/drink the flavours they DONT like first...i just want to get rid of the tomato's and vanillas of my box....weird!

Babystar, I think I am the weirdo on this forum, I like the the tomato and basil and the vanilla best of all. I have all sorts of repsonses from yuk yuk yuk to words I cannot even explain.
I try to have a different one each meal, shake or soup. During the week I have 2 shakes and a soup and on weekend I have 1 shake and 2 soups, this is becuase I only have shakes at work, faster to drink.

Last edited:
hahahah mark well every forum needs a weirdo (sorry, u said it lol). Nah im pretty weird myself...i mean why am i trying to make my first week harder by eating the rank flavours first? If thats not weird what is! lol

At last, I am not alone in the weirdo stakes, I remember when I was a kid my folks made me eat butter beans as they are good for you but I hated them so I used to finish them 1st before I ate anything else. Well I used to swallow them whole, horrid things they were, I actually like them now.
Much the same thing I think as to what you are doing so no worries, do it, as long as you are sticking to the diet.

Oh butter beans mmmm. when i was pregnant with my son i used to eat them by the bowl with lots of salt...the thought now makes me think im slightly mad.

Oh yeah i plan to stick to it regardless....so far this is the cheapest VLCD ive found, with the best forum and the flavours of the packs are better than the other diets ive tried! Im a fan! lol

Excellent Mands, if you have any problems or just want to rant and rave you just let us know and we will do our best to keep you going or just chat to you.

mmmm butterbeans mmmmm

I think I like the choices on this diet, I know some others have a wider range of flavours... but who needs a box of flavours you may not like hehehe.

The vanilla I didn't prefer to start, but now like you hehe with a little coffee, or with just a little cinnamon and nutmeg and mircowaved for about 35 seconds I really enjoy.

I found the tomato and basil was much better tarted up :) Actually enjoyable hehe

Turned my chocolate shake into a faux Mocha the other day which was also nice - although will need to tweak it a bit to get it even better next time!

probably cheap, ah now I know what made me into a beer guzzler, swallowing the beans whole stretched the throat so I could down down beer without a problem. I pint used to take me just over 3 seconds. Not the quickest but quick.

dayumm mark that is blumin quick lol...not that i like beer maslef lol bt yh,..hehe
mwah

Yep me to, I had a very serious car accident, pissed and driving, in 1997 and slowed down after that. Still have grog up about once a year and suffer for a week after that. last time I had a drink was in January.

Oh don't get me wrong, I would'nt change my past for anything, we had some very very good times and one learns from harsh lessons

lollies are in the moulds!!!! :bliss:

Back