The things we do to make us go mmmmmm!

I do like a nice cold pint of bitter myself, especially Scottish beer, or murphys

but I too haven't touched a drop since January

Not much of a drinker myself. Have a night out once every 2 months or so but never drink that much to be honest. So cant say i'll miss that at all lol. Infact i have a night out scheduled for 30th july and ive already pre-warned my friends i will not be drinking and no amount of persuasion will change that lol

Pina Colada! with all the trimmings... sparklers, umbrellas.. cherries... I am a classy lady hehehe:8855:

I tried the tom & basil soup for tea, I'm with you Mark i didn't think it was too bad but i did add a few things to it. I've been impressed with everything so far except the vanilla shake yuk, that's one for the hubby! x

how many meal packs should you have a day, is it 3 or 4 ?

is that including your bar?x

they say to only have one bar a day if you do have the bars.. ( I do yummy yum yum) as they contain a higher content of carbs and more than one can affect your body's fat burning processes, and may slow loss. I assume only minimal though. One thing is as they contain more fibre and bits and bobs, they may lead your tummy to act... oddly, if you have more than one a day.

I think it also depends, as they clever ones have already said, on you starting weight and height but also how active you are. Some start on 4 and see how they go with hunger.. I started on 3 and I am rather lumpy, and found it do-able :D

Like cali says, if you do find you are starving and desperate, a pack or a half is much better than snacking on food itself. So your choice xxx

bumping with my lardy fat bum

i've just made myself a cheat free banoffee frappichino

i have just discovered how to make the a banoffee frappichino! yum yum yum yummy!

basically half a banana pack with an extra splenda sweetner ice and a teaspoon of decaf coffee

very very nice!

that and i actually go around to making my choc pack up with a mint tea and they were right... you get a mint choc drink!

I am also enjoying camomile and vanilla & ginger and lemon teas.... yummy, a lot better than plain water or black tea/coffee (erk!)

i also learned from last time and have added physillium husks with my packs and so farI have not had to resort to ducolax which poisoned me last time (erk...again!)

I made the vanilla one hot and added cinnamon and nutmeg. Yummy. Kid on it is a nice wintery egg nog type thing :)

A taste of the east...

I tried mixing vanilla quite thickly and added some ground cardamom and some saffron that I had soaked left from when I was making dinner for the rest of the fam. I then microwaved it for about a min.
Mmmmmm.. A lovely custardy type warm and comforting goo!
The other thing I found was that it was really filling, I could only finish half of it.

I don't know how much zapping the shakes destroys their nutritional value but a gal deserves the occassional treat!

Thanks everyone for sharing your ideas/recipes, I would never have thought of putting them in the microwave etc.....

Mmmmmmmm sounds good...have cinnamon, mixed spice and nutmeg in the cupboard, will experiment ;-)

I added ginger to warm vanilla shake, lovely and warming. Think it would be nice in the chocolate one aswell.

Back