Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

****the thrilled Thursday thread****

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jayellekay, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    Good morning?

How is everyone today?

I'm thrilled the sun was shining yesterday (fingers crossed for today).

I'm thrilled I lost 5lbs at my weigh in last night.

I'm thrilled I should never have to repeat the hideous day at work I completed yesterday.

I'm thrilled its officially the second half of the week, so its all downhill to the weekend.

Off to power plate class. My cdc is thinking about joining. I also told her all about Beck, so she's going to look into that too! I was imparting all sorts of great weightloss/weight maintenance tips yesterday. Who'd have thought I could do that?!?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done JLK that is a fantastic loss - and so far in as well. Brilliant. It really is a thrilled Thursday - stood on my scales today and only have 1 3/4lbs to go to be in the 11's - I honestly didn't think I would see them again, and certainly not this side of summer. Trying a change of tack this week and eating more bars - in the past they have seemed to reduce my loss if I had more than 3 a week but last week I had 4 and lost 3 lbs and this week I have had 6 so far and the scales are going down - guess its giving my body a change so it doesn't get what it thinks its getting....

Got to get the children off to school/preschool and then back to tidy up/organise my ever untidy craft area - which is now spilling over the dining room and half the kitchen and its really getting me down, so a big blitz and then hopefully can keep on top of it.

have a great day everyone

4. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Can I join in? I'm thrilled to be on day 3, and thrilled to have successfully completed days 1 and 2 on 100% SS:) Well done JLK on your great loss, you've done brilliantly since you started. And Setas, your loss is incredible - how have you done it?

I've got to work a nightshift tonight so trying not to have a shake until much later in the day so I can have one around midnight so off to start glugging some water. Off to feed the dog and take him out to distract myself;) Hope everyone has a great day, though the sun has vanished from these parts:(

5. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    morning JLK, well done on your weight loss 5lbs fab and Setas have a lovely day blitzing up to much the same myself busy morning after playschool drop off. 2nd weigh in tomorrow have been 100% all week have a great day everyone good luck to peeps weighing in :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

6. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    sorry minxie good morning, nearly the hardest part over now, ketosis will be kicking in soon have a great day:D,wind and rain here in lreland not even a glimmer of sun:(

7. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    Well done on the 5lbs..

Totally thrilled I have boxercise tonight.. (thats as far as my thrillness gets I am afraid... )

Hope everyone is having a top Thursday though

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.