****the thrilled Thursday thread****

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jayellekay, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    Good morning?

How is everyone today?

I'm thrilled the sun was shining yesterday (fingers crossed for today).

I'm thrilled I lost 5lbs at my weigh in last night.

I'm thrilled I should never have to repeat the hideous day at work I completed yesterday.

I'm thrilled its officially the second half of the week, so its all downhill to the weekend.

Off to power plate class. My cdc is thinking about joining. I also told her all about Beck, so she's going to look into that too! I was imparting all sorts of great weightloss/weight maintenance tips yesterday. Who'd have thought I could do that?!?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done JLK that is a fantastic loss - and so far in as well. Brilliant. It really is a thrilled Thursday - stood on my scales today and only have 1 3/4lbs to go to be in the 11's - I honestly didn't think I would see them again, and certainly not this side of summer. Trying a change of tack this week and eating more bars - in the past they have seemed to reduce my loss if I had more than 3 a week but last week I had 4 and lost 3 lbs and this week I have had 6 so far and the scales are going down - guess its giving my body a change so it doesn't get what it thinks its getting....

Got to get the children off to school/preschool and then back to tidy up/organise my ever untidy craft area - which is now spilling over the dining room and half the kitchen and its really getting me down, so a big blitz and then hopefully can keep on top of it.

have a great day everyone

4. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Can I join in? I'm thrilled to be on day 3, and thrilled to have successfully completed days 1 and 2 on 100% SS:) Well done JLK on your great loss, you've done brilliantly since you started. And Setas, your loss is incredible - how have you done it?

I've got to work a nightshift tonight so trying not to have a shake until much later in the day so I can have one around midnight so off to start glugging some water. Off to feed the dog and take him out to distract myself;) Hope everyone has a great day, though the sun has vanished from these parts:(

5. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    morning JLK, well done on your weight loss 5lbs fab and Setas have a lovely day blitzing up to much the same myself busy morning after playschool drop off. 2nd weigh in tomorrow have been 100% all week have a great day everyone good luck to peeps weighing in :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

6. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    sorry minxie good morning, nearly the hardest part over now, ketosis will be kicking in soon have a great day:D,wind and rain here in lreland not even a glimmer of sun:(

7. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    Well done on the 5lbs..

Totally thrilled I have boxercise tonight.. (thats as far as my thrillness gets I am afraid... )

Hope everyone is having a top Thursday though

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.