the times they are a changin......

Woo hoo another 2.25 lbs well chuffed. Expected to lose less with the step up but not made a jot of difference to me. So this week I just need to get through, feeling pretty confident as even with the 200cal meal my ketosis has been good.the tired day I’m hoping was just related to too much activity for my cals in. I’m hoping it won’t be as tiring as have finished the decorating and on my days off I can chill and only have a few shows to see.
Jx

Woo hoo another 2.25 lbs well chuffed. Expected to lose less with the step up but not made a jot of difference to me. So this week I just need to get through, feeling pretty confident as even with the 200cal meal my ketosis has been good.the tired day I’m hoping was just related to too much activity for my cals in. I’m hoping it won’t be as tiring as have finished the decorating and on my days off I can chill and only have a few shows to see.
Jx
Amazing, well done! :) xx

I’m zooming through the weeks, can’t believe it’s nearly 8 weeks since I started. It’s been a pretty steady pace and I’m so happy with my progress. I ve just been on my sparkly new scales and looks like I ve lost another 1.5 lbs. I’m now thinking I might just continue on step 2 for few more weeks than planned. I ve will be off plan the weekend of the 24th Aug as I have meals out planned and some alcohol will be consumed😁 can’t wait but thinking that I might go back to step 2 for bit after. Nothing set in stone I ll have to see how I feel once I break ketosis but thinking an extra 1/2 stone off wouldn’t be the worst thing.
May the loses go with you x

I decided to try a bit of almond milk in my latte, of no the search contines. So the new plan for next week is in. Week 9 will be 4 days step 2 and then Friday to Sunday food and a bit of alcohol if I fancy. Going for an Indian lunch as I was given vouchers that need to be used up on friday. Saturday going out for a night out with my partner, I say night out but might be a couple drinks and back home, we ll see. I am def on low carb for the time to being. If I get a sts week I will be delighted but if I gain next week so be it.

Day 1 week 9 feeling grand not surprising since I slept from 7.30 til 8 with only a few wake ups overnight. As the saying goes must of needed it🙂

Step 2 continues pan fried some asparagus in 1 cal spray, garlic and my now go to for everything balsamic vinegar last night, delicious 😋
I’m generally pretty good at maintaince but I’m really trying to think long term this time. I will go up and down, I have scales now to keep the gains small enough to deal with, hopefully without the need of Cambridge to tackle them. No promises I can’t live up to, time will tell.
I gave my partner some of the zoodles I made and he really liked them as he wants to lose a bit. We can reduce our carb intake, although I reserve the right to pizza in moderation 😀

Well time to get this show on the road x

Well that's my 4 days of 800 calls done now for a weekend of food. Not as excited as I thought getting closer to 11 and this will extend the run. Think because I settled into the groove with Cambridge I'm a bit concerned that I'm about to open Pandora s box. I guess we 'll just see what happens.

Well that's my 4 days of 800 calls done now for a weekend of food. Not as excited as I thought getting closer to 11 and this will extend the run. Think because I settled into the groove with Cambridge I'm a bit concerned that I'm about to open Pandora s box. I guess we 'll just see what happens.

Best of luck Jen and enjoy all the yummy food, I’m very jealous! You are probably only going to gain some glycogen and it’ll be gone again after another week or so of Step 2 or 3! Plus it’ll be good for your leptin levels and metabolism 😜 Have a lovely weekend! Xxx

Day one of the weekend
Really enjoyed the meal, didn't go mad. Had some nuts, tomatoes and fresh pea pods for tea not really hungry. Out for celebratory drinks tomorrow and a day of eating normally. No desire to head nose first into the trough so taking my wins where I can get them.
Thanks Cambridge, glad to see all going swimmingly on your end x

Well I had a grand night last night and am feeling pretty good despite Drinking last night. Think I ll just go through what I had, as a record rather than glossing over the weekend.
Friday evening meal as stated, the curry was veg samosas, mutter paneer I had about 4 dessert spoons of pilau rice.
Sataurday haggis and egg roll, a latte, nuts for lunch, dinner was tuna steak, mango and asparagus salsa, potato wedges with mayo. Then 6 vodka s and Diet Coke. Was a really great night had a good catch up with friends and listened to some new punk bands. They stopped at the pie shop on the way home and I didn’t go in☺️Every win.
Today haven’t decided what I want to do but going to work at getting back to step 2 and see how I go.
Hope all having a good weekend
Jx

"Every win". I like that. So many. So many MacDonald drive throughs driven past!!

Today isn’t going to be a low carb day as hoped the hangover munchies kicked in another roll, egg, mushrooms and haggis had. Oh well Monday it is x

1 lb on today but a late weight in, constipation and a weekend of eating I’m taking that as quite alright, don’t get me wrong a sts would of been fab but we keep on trucking x

So 4 days in week 10, god crazy how time flys. Managing step 2 really well again. Some hunger but nothing unmanageable. Had a peak on the scales and think last week's gain has gone. My consultant was asking me what my goals are at weigh in. I have to say I'm not fixed on anything, happy where I am but also down to 10.10 would be very acceptable. I'm not getting myself in a funk over unnoticeable pounds. I just want to get my maintainance head back in the game. I do feel really chilled about the whole thing. So for now just keep making good choices and we 'll see

My consultant was asking me what my goals are at weigh in. I have to say I'm not fixed on anything, happy where I am but also down to 10.10 would be very acceptable. I'm not getting myself in a funk over unnoticeable pounds. I just want to get my maintainance head back in the game. I do feel really chilled about the whole thing. So for now just keep making good choices and we 'll see

10.10 would be very acceptable. I love this!!

For me, although I have a weight target, it's really a clothes target. Size 14 - and preferable 12/14, rather than 14/16. I was there at size 14 in 2012, the first time since the 1970s.....

10.10 would be very acceptable. I love this!!

For me, although I have a weight target, it's really a clothes target. Size 14 - and preferable 12/14, rather than 14/16. I was there at size 14 in 2012, the first time since the 1970s.....

I can relate to target clothes very well a grand bit of motivation, size 14 just opens up the choices of stores. Not being I’m the plus size range is a big boost too. I also find relationship break up is a wonderful tool to help with diets, some of my most successful diets have been heartbreak driven😁x

My heart break diets result in weight gain! Hence need for a vlcd.....I am motivated to reinvent myself!

My heart break diets result in weight gain! Hence need for a vlcd.....I am motivated to reinvent myself!

I must be more vindictive than you😁 it's the loved up phase that normally screws up my weight. Although I'm still loved up and trying to sort it out so that must be progress! X

Yes - progress.
I'm in the strange place of recognising how controlling my relationship was - something I probably wouldn't have understood if he hadn't got cosy with someone else. So I am heartbroken and relived at the same time. Been a tough year.....

I’m sorry to here that
It can take a while to get a controlling ****** out of your head, your voice and wishes are completely valid. don t become the next person to bring yourself down, learn to trust yourself again. You sound like your putting your house in order from the foundations up but even the most prepared can falter at times. This may be advice you don’t need but I’ve seen very strong friends start to pick their decisions apart after having a controlling partner. Here’s to future fabulousness x

Back