the times they are a changin......

Absolutely you can visualise yourself quite differently. I found that I’d put a bit of weight on feel meh then acclimatise to it and so the cycle continues. I once caught sight of myself on all fours ( I was looking for my shoes pre work, don’t be getting any funny ideas😉) naked, it was ermm a sobering sight. I don’t think women are meant to have udders.

How you getting on x
That made me laugh out loud. But i hear you. Gravity is playing a ruthless game on my upper body :( i think im going to start playing with some dumbells around the house pretty soon!

The results are in, six weeks later and I am officially 1st 6 and a half pounds lighter. I am delighted. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
The weight came off at a steady 2.5 lbs weekly 7 in the first. So today I'm at 11.9 and it feels great. 2 weeks of step 2 and then on back to sensible weight maintaining
It's day one of the festival I 've got 3 shows booked in, let's get this party started, pour me another tap water bar keep 😆😉
Amazing, well done!!! :) What did you see at the festival? I don't have anything planned yet!

The results are in, six weeks later and I am officially 1st 6 and a half pounds lighter. I am delighted. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
The weight came off at a steady 2.5 lbs weekly 7 in the first. So today I'm at 11.9 and it feels great. 2 weeks of step 2 and then on back to sensible weight maintaining
It's day one of the festival I 've got 3 shows booked in, let's get this party started, pour me another tap water bar keep 😆😉

Omg that’s amazing Jen, I’m so happy for you!!! You must be delighted. How’s Step 2 going so far? Hope festival is going well! Xx

Amazing, well done!!! :) What did you see at the festival? I don't have anything planned yet!

Went to see a stand up, a surreal duo, and a monologue all were pretty good. Have just got my festival schedule through ( my partner lives organising all of this, hurrah!) so our weekend are quite full for the next few weeks. I love the festival the town just seems to come alive.
Jx

Omg that’s amazing Jen, I’m so happy for you!!! You must be delighted. How’s Step 2 going so far? Hope festival is going well! Xx

I really am. That was pretty much the high end of my hoped for weight loss. I have 2 weeks on step 2. It is going grand on step 2. Prob feel a little more hungry. I’m suspecting a more psychological hunger than it’s taken me out of ketosis as if it had I’d be ravenous rather than, hmmm I want to eat something. Not very adventurous so far, chicken egg salad combo s are all I ve come up with so far but when I ve. Bit more time I’m going to try other things( thoughts of 5:2)
Jx

That made me laugh out loud. But i hear you. Gravity is playing a ruthless game on my upper body :( i think im going to start playing with some dumbells around the house pretty soon!

One of the women I used to work with said of time you start of looking like a cover of playboy and end up as the cover of the national geographical magazine 😀
I have the most marvellous set of bingo wings I’m sure I could glide at points but I am glad I no longer fill them. The horse has well and truely bolted for me, my skin has been pretty kind but it remembers when I was 7.5 st heavier and there is a bit of looseness, bio oil may be worth a shot that or coconut oil for you. Might as well get those dumbbell going, it s about you reclaiming your control and health and identifying as you. We don’t get the full youth package but an older body that’s in one healthy piece? I’ll take that I know too many people would take it in a second and consider themselves very lucky X

Another day step 2 completed, my interest in food is really stepping up but I think that s due to the fact that step 3 is getting closer.

Yesterday was hard. Woke up tired and spent the day counting down the minutes til it finished. Water didn’t help. Had 2 extra eggs as felt hungry as well. Bed for 9. so a swerve off plan, such is life. woke up at 4.30, yeah thanks for that, on the plus side don’t feel so tired. Let’s get this step2 day done
Jx

Yesterday was hard. Woke up tired and spent the day counting down the minutes til it finished. Water didn’t help. Had 2 extra eggs as felt hungry as well. Bed for 9. so a swerve off plan, such is life. woke up at 4.30, yeah thanks for that, on the plus side don’t feel so tired. Let’s get this step2 day done
Jx

Well done for getting through it Jen! Have you been cravings carbs? I’ve noticed myself that Step 2 makes me hungrier than 1B even though both are 800 cals, so sticking to 4 products a day this week with no extras xx

I wasn’t sure what they hell I was craving to be honest, I just wanted food, it’s back to normal today but I was just done yesterday. No matter what I’m getting the 2 weeks of step 2 completed even if I need to up the calories again. I ll make sure it’s very light on carbs. I ve come this far but I really hope there s no more days like that
X

Have been feeling much better last couple of days step 2 going well. Thought I was going to have to step up with out the comfort of ketosis.
Had an egg/ chicken combo and was properly full after, yay! Roll on Monday, as week 8 starts last before coming out of ketosis and then the real fun begins

Thy
Have been feeling much better last couple of days step 2 going well. Thought I was going to have to step up with out the comfort of ketosis.
Had an egg/ chicken combo and was properly full after, yay! Roll on Monday, as week 8 starts last before coming out of ketosis and then the real fun begins

That’s great to hear Jen, you must be relieved that the cravings and hunger have settled down. It’s a great feeling when they do 😁 Excited to see how Step 3 goes for you, after I lose about a stone I’ll definitely step up too and try lose the rest more slowly. Will be nice to exercise again too! xxx

Thy

That’s great to hear Jen, you must be relieved that the cravings and hunger have settled down. It’s a great feeling when they do 😁 Excited to see how Step 3 goes for you, after I lose about a stone I’ll definitely step up too and try lose the rest more slowly. Will be nice to exercise again too! xxx

I was really pleased as I thought I must of come out of ketosis and the thought of 2 weeks step 2 without was not a prospect I was keen on. X

Week 7 complete weigh in tomorrow. Had a busy old weekend, hair done, flat painting finished, 4 festival shows seen, a large amount of water taken 😀 2 eggs and some walnuts over my step 2 not so bad considering that there’s been some tough points this week. If I get a couple of pounds I ll be delighted if not well no matter

May the loses go with ya x

Week 7 complete weigh in tomorrow. Had a busy old weekend, hair done, flat painting finished, 4 festival shows seen, a large amount of water taken 😀 2 eggs and some walnuts over my step 2 not so bad considering that there’s been some tough points this week. If I get a couple of pounds I ll be delighted if not well no matter

Good luck for weigh in!! :classic_smile: xx

Well done, Dragon! You've had such a busy week and it seems to have gone swimmingly for you diet-wise. Great stuff :)

Back