The trip of a lifetime...

roundrachel

Silver Member
I'm back from Oz! I had such an incredible time and would never have had the confidence to do even half the things I did had it not been for LL.
It was a pretty active holiday and being slim made it so much more enjoyable.
Sadly I wasn't allowed to bring any Koalas back with me!

Thank you LL....you've changed my life. Just working out what I'm going to do for my next adventure! xx

pictures please!
- glad you had a good time!
daisy x

I have over 1000 photos but I'll put some up very soon!

Wow Rachel, sounds like you had a fab time. How did you get on with the scrummy food? No problem I suppose because you were so active?
I'm looking forward to seeing some photos too.

It sounds as if you have had a brill time. I am envious of you.

Heres to some sunny weather in good old Blighty please.

coping was food was fine as it was all so fresh and healthy. Being surrounded by fit, healthy people all walking around with their beautiful bronzed bodies in the sunshine did wonders for my will power!
I didn't see a single overweight person in Sydney apart from tourists. I know that Australia has a big obesity problem but I didn't see any of it where I was. hence considering going over there for much longer...possibly permanently

CRICKEY !! Would you have considered that before you lost all your weight?:confused:

Wow Rachel - Well done, so happy for you :) I am planning a trip to Miami at the end of July - a big incentive to walk around the Miami beaches and not looking out of place! :)
Well done again!

it has been a big incentive for keeping the weight off and getting fit. I've found that setting goals for continuing to look fabulous is the key. I've got my Birthday in May, three weddings over the summer (and a very expensive dress to keep fitting into!) then a half marathon in November. Plus I want to get another holiday booked so I can make good use of my bikinis!
I've got the travelling bug now. Would never have considered getting on a plane let alone moving to a new country at over 25 stone. LL has helped me to live again...it's proving expensive but it's better than staying in eating and drinking myself into an early grave!

Hurrah for you and for grabbing your new life with both hands. Remember when I told youmonths ago you need to change your Minimins name?

:553:

WOW WOW WOW :)
glad you had a good time, id love to go to australia some day soon looks amazing :) and i agree being healthier and fitter sure is more expensive lol, but its all worth it

Back