The tyranny of the scales

hmm, so if you have fat feet but a skinny body. LOL

lol jim.. i weigh in in the nude too ad I'm lighter in the afternoon then in the mornings when I have an empty stomach. Instead after a day working and lunch and drinking at least 2 liters of water I get home at 6 pm weigh and I'm lighter then in the am by 2 pounds..

Just goes to prove that we are all different and our bodies behave differently doesn't it love. :)

The worrying thing is the water, muscle & fat % never add up to 100%!

Missing brain Laura. LOL ;)

LOL, how are you doing so far then JoJo?

Sorry about the delay.... doing really well and posted on the weigh in thread today! Those scales did creep out for the second day in a row again this morning even after my vow to my hubby! Promise no peeking until at least the latter end of the week!

by the way... my scales register all the other percentage thingys but I dont let them get that far and jump off before they frighten me! Electric pulses when I am naked as the day I was born with slightly wet feet? Body fat percentages? I still like myself so cant bring myself to go through all that/chance freak electronic accidents!

LOL, well you're doing well with that 4lb loss, so who needs the percentages. :)

Back