The Ultimate Pudding/Dessert Challenge - Help

Blimey that is sounding quite technical.... Is it sad me cooking skills require a bit of thought before attempting that lol

I am so glad I'm not the only one! I'm all for having a small chocolate bar or an alpen light when you're craving something sweet. But sometimes, only a proper cake with some sort of icing or a good, filling pudding will do.

I've so far tried the options with muller light and quark and a bit of vanilla essence to satisfy chocolate cravings. Yet to try the options and egg 'cake' but a bit dubious of the taste.. (Despite being someone who tops their eggy bread with sugar!)

I've also tried the options and alpen light cheesecake. Very yummy but found that microwaving the alpen bar made the base a little too hard and crunchy :/ Might risk a few syns and incorporate the Ryvita and nutella idea from the ferero rocher recipe, and use that as a base, then use a milk chocolate options or even light bourneville sachet for a super chocolatey low syn cheesecake! All of that should only make it to around 5 syns.

Now I just need to find something to curb caramel/toffee cravings!

belgian-caramel-thumb.png
Maybe you could do something with the flavouring from this Jellybeans? x

I've tried that options - nothing special tastes like any other, I find the caramel dairy milk options better

I am glad I have more support out there I am trying my hardest but if anyone mentions quark or fat free fromage frais or jelly to me again I will give in and scream..... There should be way more to dessert life than yoghurt, jelly and alpen bars on slimming world - I am feeling a tiny inspired and i shall find something better!!!

Skinny-Mixes-Jordans-Skinny-Syrups-Front-cover.jpg

If you can get your hands on these in TK Maxx (£3.99) they are syn free!! Could make lovely flavouring for a dessert/cake?

If you can get your hands on these in TK Maxx (£3.99) they are syn free!! Could make lovely flavouring for a dessert/cake?

Syn free? Really?

Our Consultant told us about it weeks ago but it was a different coloured bottle so thought id do some scouting on the net and found it lol

Ooooo well that's good - my one thing i don't get, tips from a consultant, so nice of you to pass it on!

Ooooo well that's good - my one thing i don't get, tips from a consultant, so nice of you to pass it on!

Not a problem :D mind you im going it alone for the minute as ive lots going on at home and work so ill have to get my tips elsewhere too lol

If you can get your hands on these in TK Maxx (£3.99) they are syn free!! Could make lovely flavouring for a dessert/cake?[/QUOTE]

They sound really nice,I love baking so will definetly be keeping an eye out for these

They sound really nice,I love baking so will definetly be keeping an eye out for these[/QUOTE]

Yeah need to get creative

Eton Mess!!

Small meringue nest (3 syns)
Fat free greek yogurt (mixed with a little sweetner to taste)
raspberries/strawberries

Mix it all together and it's done! :)
You can use which ever fat free yoghurt you prefer - I've used the vanilla Activia yogurts before, they worked quite well (and still free :) )

One of my all time favourite desserts and it's pretty low in syns :)

I've never tried to half a syn cake, but I hate eggs (unless it's in a proper cake of course ;) lol) and my friedn advised me not to try it as she thought it was quite eggy tasting.
I do love a smash cake though, plenty of strawberries on top, it's lovely! Can't even taste the smash!

I love that too - to ring the changes sometimes I just break the meringue into bite size pieces on top of the ff yog mixed with sweetened quark and vanilla extract (so much nicer than vanilla essence I think!) this mixture has a thicker consistency too.

Another option is to use ff toffee yog/sweetened quark and a chopped banana - and add some flaked almonds if u have spare syns.

Last edited:
Skinny-Mixes-Jordans-Skinny-Syrups-Front-cover.jpg

Ooh fancy those Sheila! xx

I've tried that options - nothing special tastes like any other, I find the caramel dairy milk options better

I am glad I have more support out there I am trying my hardest but if anyone mentions quark or fat free fromage frais or jelly to me again I will give in and scream..... There should be way more to dessert life than yoghurt, jelly and alpen bars on slimming world - I am feeling a tiny inspired and i shall find something better!!!

hee hee - be prepared to scream or avoid my previous post - it mentions 2 of those items!

Saw this and had to subscribe to it. It's Slimming Worlds search for the holy grail! A true quest that will benefit all!

Back