The Ultimate Trouser Challenge

Good on you - you're working your way through them :)

Fantastic idea, I've got a pair of trusty Asda black trousers in Size 12 hanging in my wardrobe, I might get them out and hang them on the front of the wardrobe as a constant reminder of where I want to be again.

great idea :) at the start I bought a pair of size 16 jeans from a charity shop ( been buying jeans and jumpers whilst I am loosing form charity shops .. no point spending a fortune when I am shrinking fast ) as I have never been a size 16 since I was about 15 ... I was a 24 and now I can get in them 16's and need to get some 14's for motivation :)

THE 18's ZIP UP NOW!!!!

They are extremely tight and I could never wear them out in public because of my big muffin top but THEY ZIP UP

I know that getting excited about fitting into an 18 isn't something that most people would shout about but it was only a few weeks ago that I couldn't even zip up the size 20 and just over a week ago that I couldn't zip up the size 18

I LOVE this diet!!!!

Woo Hoo well done hun,Won't be long before they're too big and you're zipping up your 16's. I might have a go at trying my 12's on, I'm not going to be able to get them past my knees, but at least I'll know what I'm aiming for hey?

WooHoo - well done on the 18's --- you're doing great ;)

OMG I've tried the 12's on and I can actually pull them all the way up. There's no chance of them fastening anytime soon though. There's about 2 inches between the button and the button hole, but at least I can get them up. The legs are tight, but nowhere near as tight as I imagined. Wow, I'm stunned!!

That's brilliant - well done :)

thats such a good idea - gonna have to go and hunt some bargain trousers down - I was gonna buy a really expensive pair of jeans in size 8 but I don't have the faith in myself and cant imagine it being a waste.
good luck !!

Just another update - I'll be wearing the size 18's to work tomorrow as they are now comfortable :) :)

As I was (not so) politely told today re my size 22 trousers... "They look ridiculous they are far too big for you!!" lol

I can't believe it was only a few week ago that I coudn't zip up the size 20's

Woo hoo, well done hun!!! Big achievement - a smaller bum!!

lol - thanks I have noticed that my bum use to have a bit of a shelf on it at the back but that is slowly going down, lol

I've tried the 16's on and I can't even get them pulled up around my tummy so I think it's going to be a while before I can fir into those

Ah yes, but remember not so long ago you thought that about you 18's. You're doing fab!!! xx

Back