The Ups and Downs along my journey

as for the nibbling on the puds - its far to early to eat them yet

my headache is still in the background but the depression has lifted so much its hard to believe - I know I was in a deep dark place - but cant come to terms with how much better today is than yesterday

That's great you're feeling much better, hope it continues :)

That is great you are feeling better! Woohoo! :)

well I think I have blown my dd
I have had 4 crackers
3 small slices of bread
small portion of roasted veggie casserole
I might just be within 500cals
but dont know where to stick with it as is or just go and eat something
I am so cold - will try to hang in and just have a hot chocolate later

Well guess who has woken with a headache (again) I have spent the last hour trying to pretend I dont have one - in the end I have had to get up to take paracetamol - with weigh in in a few hours being up with a glass of water is not quite what I have planned but as long as the weight still goes down from month to month - it really doesnt matter what week it comes off does it

well food for today will be
cinnamon porridge for breakfast - I think with strawberries
drinks at work will be either orange mango and cinnamon tea or cranberry raspberry and elderflower tea
lunch I have no idea as I may be out for lunch -
dinner will be spinach and ricotta cannelloni with creamy tomato sauce
I have no idea about snacks - I might not even want any

weight in today
down 0.9 not too bad - wish I hit the magic 1lb -
its an UD for me today - will keep myself busy - well I have a lot to do
walking to and from work (its only a half day today)
need to cut up more fabric to sew together to knit with
its raining here so its not a nice day - but I feel positive - good within myself - which is such a good feeling - its so hard to describe what its like feeling like me - when I havent for so long

anyone reading this drivel - well done and I hope you have a great day

Yes I'm reading. Well done and yes it is hard some days but they aren't all like that are they? Like you I also blew a DD yesterday and just had to have a ham sarny last night which probably took me to 600 cals and I usually try to keep to 350. But it tasted wonderful and actually I was so stuffed after and most of the night that I couldn't sleep - a lesson learned! This diet can still be forgiving if you don't splurge. I still lost this am as you have too - so well done Aaleigha.

Well done aaleigha, doesn't sound like you went ott on your dd, prob were under the 500 cals anyway so I wouldn't worry.

Yes raining here too, yuk! I was freezing yesterday too, and cold again today although an up day! Weather doesn't help!!

Have a good day x

thank you everyone

well I walked to work this morning and it was blowy (not actually raining on my walk in) and it was quite refreshing - it has been raining every since though - so I got a taxi home from town today
lunch has been cheese on toast - lovely
still feel really positive - I am really hoping the diet is helping the depression - this is two positive days on the trot - if I can just have more good days than bad days it will be wonderful

Oh how wonderful that sounds roasted onions. Yjust right for a wet, rainy miserable day. Enjoy!

I hope your good days continue, that really is great news :D

Well I went to bed early last night (due to lack of sleep on other nights) and slept right through to 5.30 today - no headache yippppeeeeeeeee

since I got up I have bended my casserole into soup for tonight - it was so thick I had to take some out and add more water
so a dinner that looks as big as Mondays bowl of caserole but with about half the calories - think down days might become soup days from now on afterall the weather is chilly enough

feeling really positive again today
I got all the fabric cut and half of it sewn together yesterday so I will take that to work today and work on the rug in the quiet moments
I also sorted out someones knitting that they could not get to work out - it was partly inexperience and partly a badly worded pattern - but I can now explain it to her later today when she comes to work to fetch it

I have plenty of teas at work to keep me full up

my two fav of the moment are
orange mango and cinnamon and cranberry raspberry and elderflower
I have also go some of the 10 cal soups at work for a snack if I need them - but will try for my normal DD routine of nothing till dinner time
when it will be soup with a couple of thin slices of bread
it should be about 150 cals for the soup and the same for the bread
if I can stick to that it will be my lowest dd yet :):)

right girls hope you all have a great day today
H xxx

Soup. I may make some veg soup from things in fridge today. Although now I keep hearing about sour cream I may have to go buy some of that! I'm so impressionable!

I really must get a new blender, mine is broken :( , think I need to start making soup rather than keep having the ww ones lol!

I would love to make my own soups... Got any good recipes? LOL

Sour cream on soup! YUMMMMY!!! I think Im gonna do that today! Thanks for the great idea! :D

thanks everyone

here is a simple soup recipe

veg of your choice
low cal stock cube

cut veg into chunks ( at this point work out calories if needed)
spray with fry light (you can use icbinb) and roast in an oven
place in pan with stock to cover (and or a tin of tomatoes) and boil until veg is cooked
add herbs and other seasoning to taste
then blend or leave chunky what ever is your preference - if you like chunky soup blend some to thicken it

Back