The Ups and Downs along my journey

thanks Hun
I thought after readying that everyone would laugh at me
but this morning it would have been the end of the world if I had not found it - I would have had to change everything I had put out to wear :)

I hate loosing things too H, and if i can wear what i've planned it can ruin my whole day!!
Glad you found it and hope the remainder of your day goes to plan!!

Hi Jane glad to hear you understand - I so wanted to wear what I put out - practical and warm - perhaps if I had more than one of these skirts it would all be easier :)

well today I was up at 6am the dogs and my body thought it was 7 am so got up then decided to so some prechristmas baking to test out before the week before xmas arrives and I start putting hampers together - I have taste testers all lined up
I have made peanut treats, dark chocolate piped cookies
and fudge chocolate and biscuit
its all in the kitchen cooling before packing away and doing the washing up

and its only 9.30 - good job I am on an up day today :):)

if anyone thinks we should start a thread to share our christmas cooking then shout and I will add my recipes :)

Definitely get those recipies on here A, you're making my mouth water lol! x

thread added three recipes included more to be added as they are made (next weekend)
why am I so tired - mood is still low think I will go back to bed for a bit with a good book

Cheers, nipping off to have a looksie, wish I could go back to bed! I'm still in my pj's tho lol! Hope you're feeling better later hun x

I know just what you mean about losing a favourite piece of clothing. They are the staples - I have 90% of the wardrobe unworn but saved for the time we are all thin - (anyone else like that?!) I must take your tip and start wearing skirts, sweater tops and leggings - feminine but warm and comfy no doubt.

I do hope you are feeling better in yourself. We are so used to turning to food when we feel low and that is hard to do without. Just hope the decreasing size as we slim makes up for it.

Hi H

How's you today? Hope you're feeling better.

I totally understand about the skirt ... I'm the same if I lose anything ... can't rest until I've found it ... and if I don't I still look everywhere even when I know it's not there!! So no laughing from me.

Have just bought a lovely jacket that just happens to match a beautiful scarf a wonderful friend knitted for me xxxxxx

Twigs
xx

Morning, hope your feeling better today. Thanks for the recipes i might need a bit of practice first (well tasting really:rolleyes:)

enjoy the recipes all
and Twiglet its nice to hear you are buying new things around a scarf :):)
as long as it gives you that metaphorical hug - thats what its for
still want to see a piccy of you in it :):) must check with Shar you actually wear it

How are you doing today? Even when you are down yourself you are still so good at supporting everyone else here - bless you and hope today is good for you.

Well Ladies I have no computer at all at work at present
I kept myself very busy at work today and coped - I am I must admit tired now

I have a jumper to sew up tonight (kept putting it off) cant put it off any longer
it is for my friends little boy - he is three on Saturday and for his birthday he asked me to knit him a jumper and fill it with love and hugs
so he chose the wool - I chose the pattern and knitted it but now I just have to sew it up and do the neck
I am taking him his mum and little brother for lunch on Friday so it HAS to be done for then :)

What a fantastic gift that will be. I hope he wants another when he is 18 - one that he won't grow out of and can keep forever!

What a fantastic gift that will be. I hope he wants another when he is 18 - one that he won't grow out of and can keep forever!
That would be lovely wouldnt it :)

well jumper all finished - will wrap it tonight - must get card today
off to work shortly - there still wont be a computer - but I have a book and some knitting and my nintendo ds - feeling very very delicate today - not quite at my lowest but walking up the down escalator is not getting any easier
will report in on my day later
I am not have the time to visit all diaries tonight - so apologies in advance
I will check my email check in here quickly then go straight to bed - my body is demanding sleep - so it shall have it :)

Glad you got the jumper all finished, sure he'll love it xxx

Thanks for those recipes that you posted. I may try some of them for gifts for some people this year, rather than buying something. Hope you feel much better soon.

Thanks everyone
Emmasmum there will be more as I test them out and cook them so keep your eye on that thread

right I have come home from work thoroughly exhausted
I have shoved some dinner in the over - for once its a ready meal - I very rarely eat anything I havent cooked from scratch
will eat it when it has cooked itself then most likely off to bed with a book - will be there before 8 tonight
will have to shoving b vits down my throat and see if it makes a difference :)
while dinner is cooking I will try to pop into as many diaries as I can - if I miss you out I am sorry
but I will be turning this off before I eat and wont be turning it back on today

Back