The Ups and Downs along my journey

oooooooops meant to say I have had soup
about 100 cals
with bread and low fat spread 200 cals (at most) so only 300ish today
could have a pack of crisps or something later if I still feel hungry

You can run ... but you can't hide :D

Just been catching up on your diary ... never even heard of this diet - but I'm glad you've found something that suits you :) It seems to make sense - a bit like the wendie plan :)

So - what are the boots like??? :D

Twigs
xxxxxxx

wel twiglet I have TWO pairs of boots
this pair
RAVENNA black leather knee high calf fit boots

and a reiker pair

yes this is like the wendie plan but its much lower on the down day
but I promised myself I would give it a month to see what happens and the past two weeks have both been losses which as you know is really good for me

Hi aaleigha,

just wanted to say I think you're doing really well, it's really hard to stick to anything when you're feeling down and ill. hopefully you will keep having positive days and keep losing the weight,

Mrs J x

thank you that is really kind

Yes you're doing really fab x

Never heard of the Wendie plan???

Ohhhh 2 pairs of boots - get you! :D

They're lovely - great size heel - one day my fat calves will fit it such lovely boots :)

What day's your WI these days?

Twigs
xx

Twiglet have a look round the Duo website they do many calf fittings - my idea with buying them now is this year they fit - next year they will be too big and I can tuck jeans in - I am really lucky as I live 13 miles from Bath so can visit when I want

weigh in days is a Tuesday after a DD - but as you know I actually do it daily (ooops)
Today I am at my lowest for months 182 spot on 13st next week I might again see the 12 somethings - but as we are learning about my body it does its own thing but hopefully this plan it suit it better :):)

Stirky
the the wendie plan is a version of ww that a lady called wendie devised where you take your points and have low and high days BUT nothing as extreme as what JUDDD is

well girls nothing more to report this morning - except I have had my cinnamon porridge and have made my lunch all ready to take into work

off to read a few diaries before I have to leave

OH today is a good mood day - that is quite a few now I have had in a row - surely this has to be a good sign

Definatly a good sign! Have you updated your side panel ... I want to see how close you are to that 10% now.

Just so you know - i'm getting mine next week :D

xx

yeah right
actually I truely believe you will do it this time
are you wearing your scarf or did you put it away until it was truly earnt :):)

Fantastic, well done on the lowest and thanks for all the soup ideas.

Fantastic, well done on the lowest and thanks for all the soup ideas.

thank you so much and you are welcome
well its an up day today and I am cold - think it is most likely just me though
off to check the oven and see if the cannelloni is cooked

I've been cold on up days too, haven't been today tho, eaten too much for that I think!

Thanks Mrs J

well today is a DD

am I cold - NO not yet
but I have had a lazy morning and warmed myself to the bones in a nice long leisurely bath

as for me I have awoken in the night - came down and started to look through the christmas recipes and drank some fruit tea
got back to bed just as DH was getting up
went back to sleep for a couple of hours got up and had a nice bath now just deciding what might be for my down day food
think I will make carrot and corriander soup for my main mean and have either some low fat creme frais with it or some sour cream :) do they do a light version-didnt someone mention ww do one

Yes the ww sour cream is lovely!

I'm on a dd too and freezing already, but I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm tired which isn't helping matters!

Good luck for today hun x

Keep up the GREAT work! You are doing so good! :)

ok everyone a sudden real dip in the levels of depression
forgive me but I know I wont be up to visiting diaries this morning - could be tomorrow before I can do that
the only reason I can think of is that I did washing yesterday
and I lost a black skirt (not my only black skirt- but a particular one kits tight fitting lycra and I wear it under my sweater dresses over leggings as I have horrible legs) I looked every where for it - going through the washing ripping the bedroom apart - had a real anxiety attack and think it has left me very low
I did find the skirt - in my third time of stopping the tumble to check I found it - not in the dryer but dropped on the lodgers bike which is also in the shed :)
so I am now dressed to go out

it could of course be a natural dip in mood as I know I am not out of the woods yet

today is a med day
I have had scrambled eggs on toast and plan on the rest of the carrot and coriander soup tonight - so should be able to stick to the med day
tomorrow will be an ud

oh and amazon has dispatched my book - with postal strikes it could be here next week :)

Hope you feel better soon. Wow I'm glad it's not just me that goes mad when they lose something, I hate losing things, if I do it plays on my mind for so long! I'm like you totally go mad until I find it, even worse now as I do it with the kids stuff and hubby's too, really freaks me out. Hubby's always telling me to calm down! Anyway glad you found it, phew! I actually found my umbrella yesterday that I've been looking for for days, was a new one (had my old one but just wasn't the point!) so glad I found it!!

Take care hun and have a good day xxx

Back