The Ups and Downs along my journey

Beautiful puss cat Jane.

Why thank you, she is called nina and i sometimes think she is the sanest one in our house!!

Have a good evening H,see you on monday if i dont catch you tomorrow as we are off for our log cabin weekend

Jane I was just coming to find you
have a great weekend - you certainly deserve it :):)

see you Monday - hopefully the pattern will have turned up by then

AH HA and I thought it was in the post
will check out some yarns when it arrives and spend as much on the yarn for you as I did when I sponsored Fuzzy

How are you doing Aaleigha? Does this mean you are a knitter? How are you feeling today, I hope you are keeping your head above water or below the duvet - whichever makes you feel the best.

Enjoy your day out tomorrow, and enjoy your ready meal. Will catch up with you again soon, take care hun xxx

How are you doing Aaleigha? Does this mean you are a knitter? How are you feeling today, I hope you are keeping your head above water or below the duvet - whichever makes you feel the best.

Oh yes I am a knitter :):) I find it quite therapeutic - I had a good day - still going to bed really early and hiding under the duvet - but its helping me to feel better so obviously what I need

Enjoy your day out tomorrow, and enjoy your ready meal. Will catch up with you again soon, take care hun xxx
we had a great time not only a meal out but playing in the park too

Enjoy today x

thanks

well yesterday was fantastic E and I took the boys to the Dutch Tea rooms we had a lovely meal and a great time and when we sang happy birthday the other people who were dining joined in and sang to him as well - so a great time was had - followed by a walk in the park and a play at the playground - Mr Park Keeper was there so only the children could play on the equipment we had to watch :)

today I got up early - remembered my B vit and got in the kitchen to try another christmas recipe - I made some chocolates - they are nice but I wanted them to taste better - one ingredient will be doubled :)
tomorrow I will be having a trial run of baileys fudge and honeycomb or marshmallow fudge - cheese twists and will be making some caramelised onion and red wine vinegar chutney

recipes will be added to the christmas goodies thread when I have tested them to see if they work

I made some chocolates - they are nice but I wanted them to taste better - one ingredient will be doubled :)
tomorrow I will be having a trial run of baileys fudge and honeycomb or marshmallow fudge - cheese twists and will be making some caramelised onion and red wine vinegar chutney
OMG im drooling. :drool:They all sound fantastic wow, you must be a great cook. :worthy:
I love caramelised onion with goats cheese from the pub menu but wouldnt know where to start in making it. Will keep my eye out for the recipes
Glad you had a good day too:)

Glad you had a great time! Looking forward to more recipies, yummy!

well this morning I have peeled more onions than I care for - streaming eyes - but the chutney is on cooking now
I have done cheese twists and some marsbar based chocolates
peanut butter and chocchip cookies are in the oven right now
fudge will be done just a little later my knees need a rest
oh I need to take my b vits - off to the kitchen again

OMG im drooling. :drool:They all sound fantastic wow, you must be a great cook. :worthy:
Miss JT this type of cooking is not complicated I am not that good a cook
the complicated stuff is when you prepare a meal for 20 and everything is ready on time :)
with this it doesnt matter if it takes a little longer than expected as long as it works :)

Last edited:
Sounds gorgeous!!!

well this morning I do feel a bit better again
the sun is shining - I am supposed to be going to town with a friend today (regular Monday event) but cant as I am waiting for a delivery
tonight I have my knitting in the pub evening with friends
I did think it was my hair appointment today but it must be next week as they haven't phoned to remind me on Saturday like they usually do - my hair REALLY needs cutting

I have cut up all the fudge - its really nice - I tasted it last night
what I have done will now be going out to the pub with me tonight for the group to share

I will make a list of all those who will need hampers this year and what I am going to put into them - that way I will know exactly what cooking I need to do and to check for nice' carrier bags and baskets to put them all in

today is my first dd in a while - I took last week off
my up days were starting to consist of processed foods - which according to an article on bbc breakfast BBC NEWS | Health | Depression link to processed food
may be linked to depression - so I had last week off and ate what I wanted - the depression was so bad I could do nothing constructive about menus without putting to much strain on myself
so this week back on track by the end of Novemeber I would like to be less than 13st I have NO idea what I weigh today and I wont be weighing in until the end of the month - I want to take all pressure off myself and just DO the plan
right girls off to change the challenge thread to record my challenge for nov and up to christmas - I cant say how much I want to lose as I dont know how much I weigh - BUT I do have targets in mind

Interesting link. You def need to do what best for you. :)
I have eventually braved the scales today and feel better now as I know where I stand (excuse the pun.) Im sure we can do a couple of DDs to get us going, if not more. Have you got your water at the ready? Im a bottle down already and 4 trips to the toilet up!

The fudge sounds great. Im going to give some of your recipes a go nearer christmas, as If I made them now I will just eat them lol.
Heres to a good day:D

Miss JT yes water is at the ready
if I can get to 4pm all will be well
I need to get ready then to get to the hairdressers then I am straight out from there to knitting in the pub evening - I am taking all my goodies to share at the hairdressers and the knitting - I of course will be just like an angel and I wont be having even a taste - I did that yesterday

tomorrow I am working half a day - so that wont be too hard
I have decided on 2 dd's then an up day then a repeat and saturday a med day and sunday an up day - then repeat it all again
I know we are not supposed to have two dd in a row - but as long as it is only 2 the body wont suffer - mind you anything over two and it gets clever and thinks bloody hell no cals today I will store it all (and it could be an upday) its day three that triggers things
I really do need to stay off the scales - unless of course I feel a big change in my clothes and I KNOW it will be positive I just have one little target in mind 10% but the end of this month

Wow busy day ahead
I am taking all my goodies to share at the hairdressers and the knitting - I of course will be just like an angel and I wont be having even a taste - I did that yesterday
Good plan you can then polish that halo:D

Halo was polished - I had ONE cheese straw - not bad for all that was there

all recipes have been oked so will add them to the list in the next couple of days

hair has been done (nice - I am pleased with it) today I am working for half a day
will have soup - if anything on my return - should do the ironing this afternoon
soup for dinner tonight as well
then tomorrow will be an up day

I was awake in the night with a major headache - I must journal these as I hope its not on dd that I wake in the night - if so I will have to try to do something about that

its raining here and I have to walk to work shortly I hate getting there wet -

how do I feel today - delicate - not quite like sitting down and crying - but not too far from it
off to have my b vits :)

be back after work

Hope you're ok hun. It's been an awful day here too, my jeans are still soaked from going out earlier. Take care xxx

Back