The Ups and Downs along my journey

well I am home from work and I have had a bowl of soup and a cheese straw about 130 cals

so for dinner tonight I think I will have a veggie burger with chips and some salad - I will weigh the chips to make the total for today about 500 (or less)

still feeling a bit delicate the weather here is awful - got wet going to work - the sun has been out on the way home - but its cold - or is it me doing a dd being cold :)

now shall I do the ironing or shall I wait :):)

Hope your ok.:hug99: It rained here this morning but has brightened up now.
Wow 1 cheese straw your a star, well done. Not sure I would have had your will power. How are you doing with another DD. Mines going well but will do a MD or UD tomorrow. Was going to try to keep going on another DD until I remembered about loss of lean tissue/muscle, with a dodgy heart and nearer target I dont think I will actually :confused:
I was awake in the night with a major headache
I tend to get more headaches on a DD. I was the same on CD. Im sure its the lack of calories as it isn't the lack of water. Ive had a quick look on google and it says headaches are a side effect of a VLCD. Perhaps we are just prone to them quicker than others.

I tend to get more headaches on a DD. I was the same on CD. Im sure its the lack of calories as it isn't the lack of water. Ive had a quick look on google and it says headaches are a side effect of a VLCD. Perhaps we are just prone to them quicker than others.
thank you for that I never even thought to google it
it will be more manageable if I know why its happening
I think 2 dd in a row are enough I am hoping to do mon tues thurs frid and wed up day sunday up day and sat md

I myself can hardly believe how good I have been giving away the foods :)

oh lovely its just started raining here again :):)

just a quickie before I go to work
will have to catch up with everyone elses diaries tonight when I get home
yesterday after dinner I felt so sick
I went to bed just after half seven with a bowl (sorry I know tmi)

I still feel sickie and really cant face making myself any lunch
today is an up day and I have some mug shots in the cupboard at work - so an have those if I need something to eat

will let you all know later what happens and will decide on dinner to not tonight when I find out how today goes

if I am sick I get panic attacks (all due to choking as a child) so I really dont feel like risking food BUT on the other hand I know for this plan to work I need to eat on some days-will be taking my book to work with me
right must find shoes
speak to you all later :)

well at work today I had a couple of oat crackers and kept them down and went onto a mug shots
tonight I am having roasted mushroom lasagne and some wedges with a salad
total cals for today will be about 1300 - at the moment I really dont feel like eating more than that - but its still a low calorie day for an up day
never mind its what I want to eat and it will mean the weight shifts quicker (well I hope it does) I so want to have the 10% by the 30th November

Hey my lovely how are you? I have found you at last. I have only really been back a couple of days but i couldn't find you anywhere. How are you getting on with your new diet? I hope it is going well for you! I miss you in WW but will pop by to see how you are getting on. Best of luck x x x *hugs*

Thanks for popping in
I am doing well
the first two weeks I lost 4lb then I took a week off
now I am back on it but trying not to weigh until the end of november at which time I WILL have my 10% :)
at least this plan does seem to be helping me lose the weight and my arthritis pain is not as bad as it has been
so hoping this will help me with that as well as the weight

so glad you are back - be off to find you shortly :)

Hope your feeling better now. Hope you havent got a bug like stirky had :(

I have done a MD too today. Have you decided what your doing tomorrow?
Enjoy your dinner:)

yes I am going to thursday dd and most likely friday dd too then a md and an up
I think I can do this most weeks and it gives me an extra dd to what I was having
so m t w th will be dd saturday md and sunday and wed up days

I really do want the 10% by the end of the month
dont know how I have stayed off the scales this week so far to be honest but I am going to attempt to stay off them for at least 2 weeks all month if I can :):)

it was an up day today
but guess who is up in the night with a headache - again
just staying up until the tablets work
dd for me today will be at work and can keep busy

well everyone how are you this bright sunny but cold morning
I am suffering from a lack of sleep (had about four hours) and I still have the headache
not a good sign with a down day today - but will take a book and plenty to do at work - if it becomes quiet and all tasks are done - my biggest threat is boredom

I will of course be walking to work - in the cupboard at work I have low cal cup a soups if I need them
have no idea what might be for dinner tonight - but I do fancy and mushroom omelette and a few chips with a lovely leafy salad
not sure if I will fancy that when I get home - but who knows
quite looking forward to today - but only because once the work day is over I get my lovely lovely long weekend :)
See if you can answer the following question
every morning my dh brings me a cuppa - so why this morning did he forget to put the milk in it

Ithink it was just to make sure I got out of bed to go and put the milk in
I mean what other possible answer could there be

That is so sweet that your hubby brings you cuppa (thats coffee right? LOL) every morning! :)

No idea why he forgot the milk though! LOL

Hubbys are strange creatures! ROFL

a cuppa is tea - I cant do coffee too early in the day :)

well today has been a day of work and just getting to the end of the day
been tired all day - not really surprised and still have a vague headachy feeling - might need to go to the docs with this - or might need to watch my diet carefully on the up days as I could be detoxing on alternate days so never really getting there

need to give this some thought :)

Morning. Best to get them checked out if they carry on to be on the safe side. Have a good MD and thanks for the advice:)

Well hello everyone
I have had a really lazy morning
I got up later than usualy - had a lovely leisurely bath - last night was the first time I have slept through in a while
I got out of the bath and went back to bed for a bit with a good book and a cuppa
then this afternoon I went out as planned with my friend E and her boys
spent far too much money on yarn and a book (I blame MF for this she showed me the pattern book) I have started knitting it with fantastically soft yarn - it is one of the more complex patterns in the book and I wont be racing through this as I would really like it to be special - afterall I am worth every penny I spent on it :)
today has been an upday I just couldnt do anything else - tomorrow I am hoping for a dd

well good morning everyone
today my mood is again light ( I sure hope it stays this way)
today will have to be a med day - this week has gone completely to pot - oh well
I wont fail until I give up and I am too stubborn to do that
will be out with DH later but until then I am in with the dogs and my knitting
hope you all have a great weekend

Hey there!

I hope you have a good weekend!

A MD, hummmm I think I might do that! LOL Sat, and Sun is suppose to be UDs for us.... but our week last week was thrown off by being out of town..... OH well. :)

Hope you have a good time out. You have done really well this week, :Dim sure you will be pleased at WI:) Which day is your WI?

Miss JT I am not weighing in till the end of the month - I am trying to stay off the scales :):)

well today my mood is again good - long may this continue
I got up early this morning and have now cooked the blackberry and rose preserve (picked them in the summer) and I have mango apple and ginger chutney on cooking now

I have made (but not cooked it is resting in the fridge) 4 lots of shortbread
plain, chocolate with chips, cinnamon and lastly vanilla they will be rolled and cooked later at the moment jars are sterilising for the chutney - I have tasted a bit on some veggie slicing sausage and it is the best one I have ever made - well I think so

will be doing a little more knitting today and reading I have a brill book I have not long started and I NEED to know what is going to happen next :)
off for a browse

Ooohhh, shortbread!!! I adore shortbread, lol!!! Love to make it too, but can't at the mo as oven is broken :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope you are having a great day :)

Back