The Vanishing Fiddler

When will you be able to have it delivered?

This morning I am 10.13!!!!! Yippeeeeeee!!!! :D:D:D:D

Can you tell I am slightly pleased?

Cant believe how easy this diet is. Not hungry at all now. No temptation to cheat. It is amazing! So just over a stone to go. I think that may take me about six weeks, which is totally doable.

Though that's my first goal. I will decide when I get there whether to stay there lose a bit more.

That is so amazing!! You really make me want to get back on it! Ive asked yodel to leave with neighbour so hopefully hav it monday after work.

Yay thats brilliant! Onwards to the tens for you! :D

Well dh is taking the youngest girls out for a meal tonight. I was going to stay at home but I have decided that is ridiculous. I can't stop going places where there is food. So I am having my meal before we go and I will drink diet coke while they eat. Am feeling strong enough to cope with that.

Another 100% day. Go me!

How did you get on with going with them for a meal? I find that surviving things like that make me stronger!

Good morning.

The tickers are slow updating on here just lately. Don't worry, as you can see they do correct themselves eventually! :D

Subscribing to your diary, and I see we have similar starts and goals. good luck xx

Good morning!

Helen, got on fine at the meal, amazingly. I made the chilli before I went out and drank diet coke whilst they tucked into roast dinner and pudding! It really didn't bother me. I felt terribly pleased with myself and virtuous :D

Hello gigglepants! Yes, my ticker appears to be on track now - yay! Thanks for joining me - I really appreciate it. Do you have a diary?

So, a new day and a new week. Just had a shake. Still totm so my sweet tooth continues... I don't have a sweet tooth at any time, so will be back onto savoury as soon as this is finished.

Work today. Boo. Still, no chance of cheating there... 10.13 again today which is great! I've lost 2lbs this week so far - official WI on wednesday. Wonder if I will make it to 3.... Have discovered that my weight doesn't fluctuate madly on exante which is great to see.

Better get moving and ready for the office.

Have a great day everyone!!

Hi yes, but it's a long one. This is not my first time on Exante, had a few re-starts along the way.

Though I'm determined to hit goal and properly maintain this time around!! :D

Have a fab day xx

Well done you seem to be flying now! Helps me with my determination to get back on track!

Good morning, hope you managed to avoid the nibbles last night. Have a fab day xx

Thank you all! All the encouragement really helps :)

I had to sit through the nibbles at the meeting last night but it was fine. Really didn't bother me! I had water instead.

Still 10.13 today. 2lb loss this week so far and WI tomorrow. Not massive, but I don't have a huge amount to lose so 2lb each week would be great if it keeps up.

It would be more if I exercised. I just haven't had time to get started. I will try to fit in wii zumba today. In fact, I WILL fit it in today. Day off work so I can do it.

Busy today. Catch up on housework and washing. Am playing at a wedding next week and have composed a waltz for the couple's first dance. So need to get it framed for them. Need to do a weekly shop too. Might do that online... also need to practice for tonight's fiddle workshop.

Off to shower. Hope everyone has a fab day!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh yay for your weigh in day! Look forward to hearing of your loss!

Did u get your ketostix by the way? I got mine but then as i havent been 100% last few days and this is only my first full day back on i already know i cant be on ketosis right now!

Saying that u have been so disciplined theres no doubt you will be without the need to test lol!

I stayed at 10.13 yet again aaargh!! So only 2lb loss this week. A less than astounding 6lbs over my first two weeks.

Gah.

Have been 100% since the start so I cant have done anything more than I am doing. Sob.

On a positive note, I have lost 6cm off my waist since I started. So it is going, although very slowly.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back