The Voice

Am loving it too and the fact its based on the voice even though they have made some mistakes doing it this way!
Have bought Jessies album since watching it as have got more respect for her now wouldn't have bothered before even though didn't mind the songs.
Will does have something about him though can be bizarre at times, Tom Jones is just amazing and still handsome despite his age!

Loving this show, as is, curiously, MrLaMinx, who normally can't stand that sort of thing.

I like the fact that there's none of the taking the mick out of people who clearly don't have any talent like there is on the X-Factor and BGT.
I rarely watch the audition part of this sort of show as it upsets me to see them treating people, often people who have little self-awareness or even possibly some sort of learning difficulty as a joke.

I too am enjoying the voice but I think the judges/coaches should be screened from each other and the screens drop when the singing has finished instead of all this 'are you going' or 'I think you should go' - make up your own mind and not what the other judges/coaches are thinking - this is my one rant about the show and I agree that Danny is a little cringe-worthy!!!!! It will be interesting when it gets to the next rounds :clap:

mrstore said:
Saw it for the first time last week, I'm loving Tom Jones! :) even if he does look like my future father in law! Lol

Ohh just think what your future holds, Lucky lady!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

mrstore said:
My OH looks nothing like him though :(

Ah boo :(

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

MadameLaMinx said:
Loving this show, as is, curiously, MrLaMinx, who normally can't stand that sort of thing.

I like the fact that there's none of the taking the mick out of people who clearly don't have any talent like there is on the X-Factor and BGT.
I rarely watch the audition part of this sort of show as it upsets me to see them treating people, often people who have little self-awareness or even possibly some sort of learning difficulty as a joke.

That's why I won't watch the ITV pap, taking the mick out of intellectually challenged people as entertainment is sick.

*Emsie* said:
Anyone still watching The Voice? I absoloutely love it still but understand that ratings are dropping? :confused:
Last night I ended up in tears because of a couple of the performances really touched me and I enjoyed all of them

I started out luvin it but tbh last night really bored me :-( and I wish it hadn't :-( plus I luv Will I Am but the amount of time he takes & the way he delivers his feedback is starting to grate... If the feedback was more honest (without being totally cruel) the show would have more integrity. Needs livened up, do u watch American Idol? I think they have the perfect balance on that show.

I started out luvin it but tbh last night really bored me :-( and I wish it hadn't :-( plus I luv Will I Am but the amount of time he takes & the way he delivers his feedback is starting to grate... If the feedback was more honest (without being totally cruel) the show would have more integrity. Needs livened up, do u watch American Idol? I think they have the perfect balance on that show.

No I don't watch American Idol, will have to have a look at it and see what you mean.
I can understand why Wil I Am could grate but I like it and could watch him all night lol
How do you think the feedback isn't honest then?

*Emsie* said:
No I don't watch American Idol, will have to have a look at it and see what you mean.
I can understand why Wil I Am could grate but I like it and could watch him all night lol
How do you think the feedback isn't honest then?

Because some of the singers are a bit pitchy or else lack presence but the judges kinda gloss over it (not all the time), I get the impression tho they're more afraid of offending the other judges than anything else. Just lacks a certain oomph :) x

Because some of the singers are a bit pitchy or else lack presence but the judges kinda gloss over it (not all the time), I get the impression tho they're more afraid of offending the other judges than anything else. Just lacks a certain oomph :) x
Missing all the stuff x-factor gets slated for like arguing judges and judges being horrible to the contestants? :p
I like all the singers that are left now I probably miss pitching issues :eek:
It obviously is missing something though as losing the viewersnd strangely we all started watching it in our house and I'm the only one still interested but they kept watching bgt/xfactor :confused:

Back