The Walking Dead

Disco Diva

Any fans here ? I absolutely love it. A friend of mine banged on about it so much that I binge watched the first 4 seasons and half of season 5 about a year ago and watched the second half of season 5 as it was broadcast. Feeling a bit bereft at the moment as it's mid-season break time. Big Daryl fan here, though I do find Andrew Lincoln more attractive lol.

Massive fan here also!... Other half and I had heard so much about if from some other friends we got hold of the first season and have been hooked since!
I hate mid season break...lol.. Felt lost getting in from work yesterday morning and not be able to watch it as I work nights it has been the first thing I do after having a quick wash, getting my PJs on and sorting breakfast. I don't mind Daryl and there is something about Andrew Lincoln...I always fancied him when he did This Life and Afterlife..lol. My favorite character though is Michonne :)

If you are on FB there is a page called The Spoiling Dead and it discusses theories etc and also people who live in Atlanta post pics of who they have seen etc on sets around the city. Anyway...roll on February! ;)

Back