The war against the moobs...a man on a diet

how youve done really well!!!!
thats a big inspration for me and im sure the rest of us :D
thanx
x x x

Thank you Becky! :D
WI was yesterday and I'd lost one pound, not as much as usual, but I put this down to OD'ing on porridge oats this week after discovering magic porridge (where you stick the oats into a mullerlight then leave them to absorb, bit nice this..so I kinda went a bit mad for them! Have learnt to resist now!) but a loss is a loss, still tantalizingly close to the next stone bracket and it would have been cool to hit that next week but I guess it will be the week after realistically as shifting 4.5 pounds in a week would be quite the challenge...patience is a virtue they say.

Hey,
Really enjoyed reading your diary and journey so far, Im 3 weeks in and going to 3rd WI tonight, 4.5lb down so far and so far so good.
Keep up the good work :)
MB x

Hey,
Really enjoyed reading your diary and journey so far, Im 3 weeks in and going to 3rd WI tonight, 4.5lb down so far and so far so good.
Keep up the good work :)
MB x

Well done! How did your third weigh in go? Glad you enjoy my diary, I'm not quite as regular as I was at first with it, I guess cos there's only so many times I can write "went to gym, ate a baked potato" before it get's incredibly dull.

Anyway, another week goes by and another weigh in...
I didn't expect to lose anything this week, you know when you just don't "feel any lighter" plus I'd injured my leg so running was out the window till it was better, but I'd stuck to plan regardless though did have a nice meal out on Mothers's day..

Last night's weigh in... TWO pounds off! :D

Very pleased with that, not expected...next week could be even better though, I worked out that if I lose three pounds in a week (bit of a challenge as my weight loss has slowed up a bit now as I get closer to target) that I would get my stone and a half/club ten/be in the twelve stone something bracket all in one week! That would be cool, though I don't think it will happen, well not all in one week...If I can do a pound and a half thats club ten, then another pound the week after for my stone and a half.

Think it's time for new jeans too, they always hang off my butt anyway but now they are starting to get a bit too low rider for my taste! Also last night, I tried on my trousers that wouldn't even meet button and hole when I first started the diet..and..they fit...mwahahahaha!!!! :D

Were reasonably comfortable too, few more pounds and they will be even nicer to wear but at least I can do them up without popping the button across the room!

Hello everyone, another week goes by and another quick update, lost a pound at WI so got my club 10 last night, if I can just get that last tricky pound off next week I'll get my stone and a half sticker...and I WANTS that sticker!!!!

My loss has slowed down a fair bit now, probably as I'm approaching the end of what I need to lose so it's harder to shift, just need to persevere and be greatful for the losses, big and small...it all counts in the end right?

Have a good week, stick at it, see you in seven days with some hopefully good news! ;)

Well done on another great week! I STS last week and WI tonight so hoping to get things moving again, had a good week so fingers crossed!

You are so near now! So excited for you! x

hey. have just been reading through. you're doing so well :D congratulations on all your stickers. you must have quite a collection by now!!

abz xx

Back