The Wedding Dress Thread

Well I went for the first one but I certainly won't be for the other 2!! Make sure you take some photos tomorrow so we can see your dresses xx

JezVonSavage said:
I'm suffering with this one too, regardless of the fact that none of us have been to church (mothers included) since we were Christened!!

Ohhhh me too!! And with the whole of Ireland coming for the wedding I am dreading the looks of horror on their faces when they experience their first ever registry office ceremony!

This is the dress I've ordered but I've ordered it in champagne so it looks more vintage stylee.

image-3218389104.jpg

Sinead - your dress is beautiful.

I never had a dress, didn't want one, but I did once see a beautiful dress in a shop window that was Ivory with a Dark Green velvet bodice, I've always fancied a winter wedding with a hooded cape and a bouquet of Myrtle and White Roses.

Or I love these two, the red one would need to have a green corset and Ivory Skirt!

The shoes aren't exactly like the ones I love, but I do love the Edwardian style heel!

Sad aren't I? I've been married over 18 years lol!

Attachments

• forest01.jpg
    forest01.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Steam Punk.jpg
    Steam Punk.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 147
  • edwardian.jpg
    edwardian.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 132
Renew Shirleen, renew!!

I LOVE uptight clothing but alas my cousin got in there before me. It was me who told her about the company- now I don't want to look like I'm copying but I'm gutted I'm not having one.

I went a step further and am getting Thelma Madine to make me :D Not joking- I shall blow some of those gypsies out of the water!

I've just found a load of photos from when I was deciding on my dress- I can't believe how different they all are. My head must have been all over the place!

KQ_Vauderville.jpg
KQ_Palladium.jpg
KQ_Octavia.jpg

Mind you, I'd still wear them all. Might start saving for a second, third and fourth dress :D

Here is my dress, absolutely loved it...might be a bit old fashioned to some but had beautiful heading around the 'neck line's on the bodice & around the bottom. Their were covered buttons going down to a v at the back....

Loved the dress shame about marriage & my big fat face lol

.facebook_-1010805873.jpg

.facebook_-1278000043.jpg

.facebook_-785125191.jpg

Bb - the face can be changed (& wasn't fat anyway) & the ex being a twat was NOT YOUR FAULT xxxx

And the dress is gorge

Here are the pics of my wedding dress.., as soon as I saw it I knew it was the one for me...

Attachments

• image-504578.jpg
    image-504578.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 216
  • image-365994354.jpg
    image-365994354.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 219
  • image-844919536.jpg
    image-844919536.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 193
Oh Becky it's so unusual! Who is the designer?

I don't have any photos but one of my ex's friends when she got married had a fitted cream dress, with swinging kind of skirt without train, but had a fitted silver plate armour bodice to the dress... looked competely awesome!

So, strapless dress, silver plate bodice and then cream for the skirt part... no veil, well, who would need one with that centre peice of a bodice!

That's my kind of wedding dress... if I ever find someone worthy!

Back