The Wednesday Weigh-To-Go Club

Spandex said:
welcome Sukie, the more the merrier, isn't is strange how many people start on a Wednesday? I reckon it must be all those weekend buyers.

Lol I think you're right

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MiniMins

Yay another one on board! When did you start hun and how are you getting on?

Hia
I started last wednesday so on day 5 right now , its going really really well , im feeling great although todays boredom and my 19 month old sons torture of me has had me craving and feeling hungry (?) all day ... well untill now but kids in bed and im chiiling now;@).Roll on tomorrow , back to work , so much easier than being at home :0)

thanks for the welcome btw xx

A very disappointing 1lb loss - have stuck to it all week and even I didn't expect it to be that small a loss!

Hi - I think we are the only ones left from the original gang this week. Spandex on hols and Munch Bunch in hospital. I had a disappomting week as well only 2lb and been 100% my hubby lost 3lb evern though he had chinese, 3 rolls and sausage, crisps, beer, vodka, a mcdonalds and an apple pie!!! I am not bitter (honest) lol. Lets put this week down to a bad week and focus on next week and remember every lb counts x

hi all 9 lb lost this wekk , super chuffed for my first weeks losses x

Fee79 your husband has now joined your forum ... do you like my user name lol .... I need more will power and i can see i made a great start and my loss has major dipped because i had a pizza and chinese on my birthday , 9lb 5lb 3lb ... i know it will slow up but i think i should be shedding 5lb every week .:wave_cry:

Hey everyone

Just a quick post let you know I'm ok :) I'm not on plan with everything at the mo , but I'm gong to stick around if that's ok with you all .
I will be coming back as I have more to loose !

Well done on your losses this week I lost 1lb I'm being mindful of what I eat as I don't want to gain
It all back what iv lost already .

I see the hubby has joined now fee :)
Nothing wrong with some healthy competition !

Hi everyone, I am on for a wee rant. I am so disappointed, I have been 100% now for three weeks and 5 days and have only lost 11lb. I know that is a lot of weight but so many people are losing much more and having we treats along the way. I feel so demotivated, the scales are making me so unhappy :( x

thats still a great loss fee , were all different and our bodies react in different ways , try to still with it despite dissapointing losses and remember that on any other diet you probably would have lost allot less and fallen off the wagon x
best of luck and hoping it all speeds up for you xxx

morning all
another 3lb loss for me this week , im pleased with that and hoping it may continue :0)
feeling great and not at all deprived so whats the point in giving up :0D ?????
good luck everyone with your weigh ins xx

+ 1 1/4 lbs for me, but I haven't been able to keep it up as have been spending every day at the hospital. I've still kept my calorie intake low - good job too judging by that gain! I'm probably not going to be back on 100% for a week or two yet, want to get nans funeral etc out of the way so I've got a clear head to get back into it.

Well done everyone - your losses are great!

Hi everyone

Better this week - 4lb :D

I will keep going!!! Nearly a month done already :)

Well done everyone, keep up the good work x

Hi all- my second week on S&S after a month of Exante. This week, 4lbs loss :) Now 2 stone in total in 6 weeks :D

well done everyone ,heres to another great week x

fee79 said:
Hi everyone

Better this week - 4lb :D

I will keep going!!! Nearly a month done already :)

Well done everyone, keep up the good work x

Fee that's great !!! Well done :)

Saddlebag said:
Hi all- my second week on S&S after a month of Exante. This week, 4lbs loss :) Now 2 stone in total in 6 weeks :D

Get you !!!

Fantastic loss your doing really great !!!!!

Back