The Wednesday Weigh-To-Go Club

Well done everyone, we have all done so well and should be so proud. Here is to the next week. Its my 10 yr wedding anniversary today, usually we would go out for a big meal and lots of drinks but here we are with out mushroom pasta and bottle of water lol. To be honest I am not bothered as we have booked a holiday in October just the two of us and cannot wait to be skinny and happy in my bikini. Good luck everyone xx

Aww happy anniversary to you both!!!
<attempts to 'clink' water bottles>

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MiniMins

munchbunch I'm dead proud of you for not giving up, and you must be proud of yourself too, I bet the old you wouldn't have gone straight back on plan with determination like that. Super well dono to Fee and MrFee, so what's our total weightloss now at week 2 then gang?

Thanks Spandex, its not been easy but losing the weight definately keeps you motivated, well done to you, you are doing great xx

Aww happy anniversary to you both!!!
<attempts to 'clink' water bottles>

Thanks so much, I cant believe it has been 10 yrs. I look forward to the next 10 being slim and confident xx

Blimey Fee, how you've stayed on track despite all these celebrations is brill honey, hope you had a nice day. Tell you what this diet has made me realise - just how much of my social life is based around food and drink. The amount of times I've been asked out for a meal since I started this is unreal.

fee79 said:
Thanks so much, I cant believe it has been 10 yrs. I look forward to the next 10 being slim and confident xx

I know what you mean, we've been married 10 years in November - so much has happened in that time its unbelievable isn't it?

I know what you mean, we've been married 10 years in November - so much has happened in that time its unbelievable isn't it?

Yeah and it seems to have gone by so quickly. I stopped smoking when I fell pregant with my first son, that was 8 yrs ago and that is when I started to pile on the weight. I just want to celebrate in October and feel good about myself and that is what is keeping me strong and motivated. How are you finding S&S so far? x

Blimey Fee, how you've stayed on track despite all these celebrations is brill honey, hope you had a nice day. Tell you what this diet has made me realise - just how much of my social life is based around food and drink. The amount of times I've been asked out for a meal since I started this is unreal.

Thanks so much, I think if I can survive the last two weeks I will be fine. My bday, my hubbies bday yesterday, anniversary today and two weekends! I suppose I want food but I want to be thin more. I know what you mean about social events, I have have loads too and its been hard to drink water when everyone is tucking in to nice food but it will all be worth it in the end for us all :) xx

fee79 said:
Yeah and it seems to have gone by so quickly. I stopped smoking when I fell pregant with my first son, that was 8 yrs ago and that is when I started to pile on the weight. I just want to celebrate in October and feel good about myself and that is what is keeping me strong and motivated. How are you finding S&S so far? x

I think that's a huge problem for most women - once you have babies you switch off, your life revolves around them so completely and then suddenly you realise several years have flown by, you're loads bigger and its just a shock as to how everything has happened so fast.
I'm loving the s&s shakes and meals which makes it all so much easier to deal with. I just hope this time is the time I can see it through to a reasonable weight, I have no wish to quit this time but I need life to not throw me any money obstacles lol!
How are you doing with it all?

how low do you wanna go dirtywrongen?

I've always been a big un - even as a child - and I have lost a lot of weight once but the lowest I got was 11st 2lb and I was still classed as overweight. I was advised for my height that I should be somewhere around 9.5 stone but I looked bloody awful at 11.2 so I didn't go any further. Even looking back at old pics I still look really underweight in them. So despite all the medical advice I'll probably still end up being in the overweight category when I'm done, but I think it's what makes you happy that counts.

I agree, I don't think you can go by weight at all, you just can't cos everyone is different, I have friend who's 5'1 and a size 8 - yet she weighs just shy of 10 stone and another friend who is 5'2 a size 8/10 depending and weighs under 8 stone?!? I'm aiming for a size 14, although I'm only 5'4 I'm naturally a bigger frame (and head lol) and being smaller than that makes me look quite alien like lol! But saying that, the years have passed, being a smaller size might suit better now. Just have to hope and pray i get there!!!!

Spandex said:

I find this also spandex .
No one wanted to know before I started now everyone keeps asking did drinks meals etc etc .
Lol bizarre really x

Dirteewrongen said:
I agree, I don't think you can go by weight at all, you just can't cos everyone is different, I have friend who's 5'1 and a size 8 - yet she weighs just shy of 10 stone and another friend who is 5'2 a size 8/10 depending and weighs under 8 stone?!? I'm aiming for a size 14, although I'm only 5'4 I'm naturally a bigger frame (and head lol) and being smaller than that makes me look quite alien like lol! But saying that, the years have passed, being a smaller size might suit better now. Just have to hope and pray i get there!!!!

I'm 5 2 , I'm also bigger frame smaller on top than on the bottom :0/
In my younger days I got down to 9 stone size 12 and looked at the picture I look so ill looking back but bizarrely at the time i thought I was fat !!! god nos why but I did .

Now Im a 18/20 & I'd love to be a comfortable 14 I was this size in my early 20's when I met my fella , do ideally like to be back there .

I'm 5 2 , I'm also bigger frame smaller on top than on the bottom :0/
In my younger days I got down to 9 stone size 12 and looked at the picture I look so ill looking back but bizarrely at the time i thought I was fat !!! god nos why but I did .

Now Im a 18/20 & I'd love to be a comfortable 14 I was this size in my early 20's when I met my fella , do ideally like to be back there .
Sorry for butting in on your thread but I agree with these comments, weight is a funny old thing isn't it. When I met my Husband 12 years ago I wa a size 8 and weighed about 8stone, I have a small frame and am 5 2 , I was very slight. After children and general overeating I went up to 14st 4lbs size 16. But my aim is to get to about 10 stone, when I lost weight a few years ago I got to 10 st and was very slim size 10, if I went back to 8 st which is ideal for my weight according to the charts then it would be far too thin, T 10 stone I will still be overweight according to the blasted charts but if you saw me at 10 stone there is no way I could be classed as overweight???
A funny old thing eh ;)

I agree with you !! Funny how different ppl weigh same and are. Different sizes . It's all about the body frame and shape I guess . I'm more of a hippy Person kinda Betty boop figure lol

Anyways size 14 I'd b happy 12 very happy

Regardless of my weight and what the chart says when I'm comfortable again I will stop .

But will i ever be comfortable ??!! That's the thing isn't it. ! I may get there and think al go a bit further but I'm aiming for 12 stone right now when I get there I think I will aim for 10 stone !

I used to run a weigh in club at work and it was amazing how heavy some very slim looking people weighed. build and height had a lot to do with it. Although I've put 12.6 as my target weight, I don't think it will be. I'll just stop whenever I feel comfortable I guess.

I have been overweight for so long I have no idea what weight I will need to get to in order to be a nice size 12. I was a size 20 when I started at 14st 10 and having lost 9lb now fit into a size 18. So who knows?? I guess we all have to stop when we feel comfortable although they recommend losing an additional 6lb as this is the normal gained in the first few weeks of refeed. x

hi everyone , can i join youre wednesday weigh ins ? ive just started but be nice to have a weigh in place with others ... roll on wednesday and well done everyone on your amazing losses so far xx

sukie sue said:
hi everyone , can i join youre wednesday weigh ins ? ive just started but be nice to have a weigh in place with others ... roll on wednesday and well done everyone on your amazing losses so far xx

Yay another one on board! When did you start hun and how are you getting on?

Back