The Wednesday Weigh-To-Go Club

I decided to plough ahead and I've lost 4lbs this week which I'm surprised at as up to Saturday morning I hadn't lost a thing, so by alcohol binge hadn't been too bad after all I guess. I'm hoping for a better week 3 as I did really did struggle this week. hope you've all done well x

Week 2 - lost 8.3 lb. I was initially shocked but tbh I would lose more this week as last week was totm and I generally gain 4-6 lb that week and it comes off over the next week or so.

Well done spandex!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MiniMins

Dirteewrongen said:
Week 2 - lost 8.3 lb. I was initially shocked but tbh I would lose more this week as last week was totm and I generally gain 4-6 lb that week and it comes off over the next week or so.

Well done spandex!!!

Get you well done !!!!

I did weigh and sts so no gain :) happy with that !!

Spandex said:
I decided to plough ahead and I've lost 4lbs this week which I'm surprised at as up to Saturday morning I hadn't lost a thing, so by alcohol binge hadn't been too bad after all I guess. I'm hoping for a better week 3 as I did really did struggle this week. hope you've all done well x

Well some that's great !!

well done everyone. I lost 3.5lb and its my TOTM and my hubby lost 5lb. So far in two weeks we have lost 1st 9.5lb between us. The weekend was hard as we were away for a long weekend to our caravan which usually involves drink and food but this time involved shakes and chicken lol.

Hope you are all doing well. xx

fee79 said:
well done everyone. I lost 3.5lb and its my TOTM and my hubby lost 5lb. So far in two weeks we have lost 1st 9.5lb between us. The weekend was hard as we were away for a long weekend to our caravan which usually involves drink and food but this time involved shakes and chicken lol.

Hope you are all doing well. xx

Your both going great !!!!

Anyone got a goal for next Wednesday? I'm being realistic after past 2 weeks and aiming for 3lb myself, I figure I'm going to slow down a fair bit this week.

A loss is a loss I'm hoping for a good one though seeing as I had a few nights off plan .

Def knocked myself out of ketosis but I'm
Back on it kinda Hoping for a biggy though :)

Dirteewrongen said:
I think a break now and then gives you a bit of a boost tbh :)

Hope so !! I so want to stick at it just find it so hard some times

We're all in the same boat, you're not alone hun, some days are a breeze some are just awful, all we can do is just aim for the end of each day, one day at a time.

Absolutely agree !!

Still have a shake yet to have & had fish for tea .
Was lovelly ..... Wanna be Back in ketosis

Didn't think I'd miss the dog breath lol

munchbunch I'm dead proud of you for not giving up, and you must be proud of yourself too, I bet the old you wouldn't have gone straight back on plan with determination like that. Super well dono to Fee and MrFee, so what's our total weightloss now at week 2 then gang?

Spandex said:
munchbunch I'm dead proud of you for not giving up, and you must be proud of yourself too, I bet the old you wouldn't have gone straight back on plan with determination like that. Super well dono to Fee and MrFee, so what's our total weightloss now at week 2 then gang?

Thanks so much spandex !! Means alot your right though previously I would have thought I'd spoilt it now and gone on a downwards spiral .

But I want the weight gone so much !

Spandex said:
and it will I promise.....look here we are starting week 3 together all ready, doesn't seem that long ago since the 1st day at S&S school does it?

We'll have completed a month before we know it!

Spandex that's so true !!

Bit guttered I wasted last week really but onwards n upwards Live and learn .

A month soon enough !! Blimey

I have 3 weigh ins now to get to my mini goal of 13 lbs off to get to 14 stone :0/

Dirteewrongen said:
I make it 20.8lb this week, so added to last weeks = 64.8lbs / 4st 8.8lb ! (please correct me if I've got it wrong!)

I didn't do the math but that's some good going well done ladies n gents !!

Raise your glasses ( of water ) to next weeks weigh in :) x

Back